• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman85

Just had a bit of a brainwave. Posted in the Felipe thread but this ones probably more relevant. Maybe Aouar is now the main target instead of Partey? Hes played on the left a lot for Lyon. Ceballos signing so Arteta has his 343 pivot.

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar
Or even...

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney - Saka
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar
Attacking wise Saka pushes in and Tierney overlaps. Aouar comes central and Auba/Pepe wreak havoc.

Auba is not a central 9 in our systems.
Arteta has shown he prefers Laca, Nketi or even Willock as the ST ahead of Auba. Please realise this.

GunnerShy

Wonder how the timing of the RC works? Are they designated windows? Do they shift with Covid-19?

Bit of uncertainty.

Otherwise I'd like to see arsenal trigger it at 11:59pm on the last day of the window. Then watch Simeone's head explode

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how the timing of the RC works? Are they designated windows? Do they shift with Covid-19?

Bit of uncertainty.

Otherwise I'd like to see arsenal trigger it at 11:59pm on the last day of the window. Then watch Simeone's head explode
I don't think the covid affect the situation because his release clause is only 50m euros so it's payable for rich clubs like us they won't lower thier demand because without release clause he worth 70-80m

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Without a RC Partey is probably worth around £40-50M anyway.

Havertz is going for an initial £62M, VDB £35M and Thiago £27M. So you can only really price Partey between those.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He’s not worth 70-80m tbh
I think he is before covid he been on form since playing with A.Madrid not injury prone too teams would ask this kind of fee for him i mean Declan rice needed 2 season with westham to be worth 80m:lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Partey is a win win situation, we get him then we have a great player, we don't get him and all these gimp ITK's get shutdown.

Not sure which I want more.?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
At least link him with team want midfielders ffs. Psg have Verratti Parades Gueye Herrera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom