• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Football as i always do and I am active poster in most threads. I just wont have to comment anymore on a unprofessional, social media influncer, want to be Love Island contestant pretending to be a footballer.

Bellerin plays football for money, his real passion is being an instagram influencer. The guy would quit tomorrow if it paid as well as being a footballer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How did Fabrizio Bumano still remain relevant?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The ones you dont have great positonal awareness (excpet James who does) no but still better than Bellerins awareness which is non existent. Literally the only full back we have had with such poor postional awarness is snatos and Traore.

As For Aurier his worst attribute is his terrible postional awareness but it is still better than Bellerin.

Aurier is
- the quicker
- the stronger
-better tackler
- better dribbler
- better crosser
- better one v one defending situation
- actual can provide overlapping runs
- even has better positional awareness

Even if I believed what you said above to be true, you fail to deal with the fact that Aurier is a colossal idiot, which undermines all those other attributes.

And if you think James has good positional awareness, I wonder if we have the same understanding of what the term means. I must say, you must watch enormous amount of football if you can legitimately claim that all those other players are better in that department as you have named nearly every right full back in the EPL, and even some who famously can't play in a back 4.

Your debating style is akin to that of a wardrobe. One made of very dense wood. I hope for the sake of those in your life that you aren't seriously interested in religion or politics.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Even if I believed what you said above to be true, you fail to deal with the fact that Aurier is a colossal idiot, which undermines all those other attributes.

And if you think James has good positional awareness, I wonder if we have the same understanding of what the term means. I must say, you must watch enormous amount of football if you can legitimately claim that all those other players are better in that department as you have named nearly every right full back in the EPL, and even some who famously can't play in a back 4.

Your debating style is akin to that of a wardrobe. One made of very dense wood. I hope for the sake of those in your life that you aren't seriously interested in religion or politics.

Aurier is an idiot yet an idiot who is better in all the attributes I've said he is better than Bellerin. Even the most hardcore Bellerin fan girls are yet to debate me on this as they know it's true.

Does James have good positional sense compared to Maldini? No. Does he compare to Sagna? No. Conpared to the rest of current fullbacks in the PL? Yes, he is one of better ones.

Debating style of dense wood? Yet no one has actuallty argued the valued point I've been making I find amusing. So keep on going on "reputation" than debating me on my points raised.

Even my biggest hater on this forum even says I've had people "on the ropes" just goes to show....;):lol:

Last edited:

Mitch

What exactly makes him unprofessional? No one bar random fans on the internet have ever suggested that he is.

Going on the piss all summer filming himself getting pissed with Arsenal fans at a bar in America. Coming back into the season with a beer gut and totally out of shape and taking 3 months into the season to shift the extra timber. Since then he has totally lost his pace but yet Bellerin fan girls blame this on a ACL that happend a year later?

Mitch

Aurier is utter ****e and 99.9% of Spuds fans agree. Go check their forums :lol:

Oh his postiional awarness is dreadful yet still better Bellerin as he is with all the other attributes I listed him being better than Bellerin. No one has questioned these attributes yet because I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom