• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We'll sign one midfielder after selling Torreira and that's it

Elneny covers that spot.

Personally, I think we’re done in the window. We’ll probably be reactive based on if we get any injuries during the start of the season or if an offer comes in for Lacazette.

Gabriel, Ceballos and Willian.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Elneny covers that spot.

Personally, I think we’re done in the window. We’ll probably be reactive based on if we get any injuries during the start of the season or if an offer comes in for Lacazette.

You think we are done :lol::lol::lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
As much as I'm delighted Ceballos is officially back on loan, it's hard to get emotionally invested in a players performances and development when you know he's ultimately owned by someone else. I fancy him to have a stand out season for us though.

Add Partey and some fringe players leaving and I think its a 7 or 8 out of 10 transfer window :)

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Elneny covers that spot.

Elneny will be loaned out, Arteta isn't going to waste time on that bum.
We'll get another one first team player 100%.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As much as I'm delighted Ceballos is officially back on loan, it's hard to get emotionally invested in a players performances and development when you know he's ultimately owned by someone else. I fancy him to have a stand out season for us though.

Add Partey and some fringe players leaving and I think its a 7 or 8 out of 10 transfer window :)

Yeah I get you don't want to get invested because he might not stay. I say just get invested, enjoy it. If he leave she leaves, everyone leaves

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Window hasn’t closed yet and we’ve added 3 quality pieces to the squad. Stop crying ffs
What are these three quality pieces you are referring too, an untested Brazilian defender, Chelsea's used goods and a plyer that helped us achieve the lofty heights of 8th last season, sorry I don't see it....
@American_Gooner

Sangare and Aouar would be quality right ??
Don't get me excited bro :(:(:(

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I'd back this. Sangare is interesting to me because I feel like he would really improve significantly in a good team. He's not as good as Partey but I think he can potentially reach those levels in the right set-up.
He's actually very average I just like him cause he's tall and black looool

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"I think in September we will have a domino effect about strikers - with Lacazette, Luis Suarez, Edin Dzeko, Edinson Cavani who has agreements with Benfica.

"When we have the first one to move, we will have many others as well but I don't think Lacazette will play in Italy or in Spain"

Fabrizio on Lacazette.

Domino's? Laca to Lyon or PSG ;)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
"I think in September we will have a domino effect about strikers - with Lacazette, Luis Suarez, Edin Dzeko, Edinson Cavani who has agreements with Benfica.

"When we have the first one to move, we will have many others as well but I don't think Lacazette will play in Italy or in Spain"

Fabrizio on Lacazette.

Domino's? Laca to Lyon or PSG ;)

He won’t be going anywhere. Lyon can’t afford his wages and PSG just bought Icardi.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He won’t be going anywhere. Lyon can’t afford his wages and PSG just bought Icardi.

Lyon would be difficult true.

But PSG were wanting Depay and Cavani is leaving them. So naturally they'll want to replace him.

Fabrizio said Laca was offered in part exchange for Partey but it was rebuffed because they don't need him. However if Costa leaves they'll revisit the opportunity. Might be another reason why we are playing the long game.

My two cents is i think something happens with Laca before the window closes. We will get a bid from somewhere no doubt with so many strikers moving.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lyon would be difficult true.

But PSG were wanting Depay and Cavani is leaving them. So naturally they'll want to replace him.

Fabrizio said Laca was offered in part exchange for Partey but it was rebuffed because they don't need him. However if Costa leaves they'll revisit the opportunity. Might be another reason why we are playing the long game.

My two cents is i think something happens with Laca before the window closes. We will get a bid from somewhere no doubt with so many strikers moving.

Cant see it myself. We have enough to do trying to get Aouar and Partey in the next 5 weeks without having to worry about getting another striker in.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

would anyone be shocked if we ended up with
Aouar
Partey Ceballos
Xhaka

in some sort of diamond line up. I wouldnt put it past Arteta to try something different.

ChefMan21

Where does s Willian fit in???

No way we are signing both Aouar and Partey.
I keep wondering - and it wouldn't surprise me if we sign both - that if Partey and Aouar come, then Partey might end up at RB a bit like what Pep did at Man City. He sits there in defence, but is an extra midfielder that moves up in attack. Fairly sure Partey has played a little RB before, and makes some sense if we're accepting bids for Bellerin. That approach would also allow Willian to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom