• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I take it Gimp Nose didn't give Niles his debut?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Portugal have been superb. So much fluidity about their attacking play, compare that to England earlier, and I don't think it's a case of talent several England players walk into that Portugal side. I think it's a combination of coaching among other things, tho even at nearly 34 Moutinho is crucial and it's a profile England lack in midfield in terms of dictating the play, setting the tempo. Also up front Bernardo, Felix and Jota are all quite comfortable at swapping positions.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FELIX!!!!! WHAT DID I ****ING SAY???? Isn't part of a double decker bus tonight.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I saw two minutes of the England game and that entailed Dier giving the ball away. He has to be the worst international footballer in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom