• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miguel Azeez (Loan)

Goonger

I'm excited for Miguel and hopefully gets a good run of games at Charlton.
He has big shoes to fill though. Another Nigerian, Joe Aribo did very well on loan in similar position at Charlton last season before returning to his parent club.

Gives me a good reason to follow Charlton games for another season.

Also glad the club now doing what I've been advocating for a while - send the players on loan to get much needed experience

Joe Aribo was a Charlton player who joined Rangers on a permanent deal last summer.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I don't know much about this guy, how old is he & what position is his best, like a b2b, defensive midfielder, more a playmaker/#10 etc.?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guess Azeez will come back from Charlton prepared to knock down his own team mates. After all, he'll learn from the best there is...

Afro Mugo

Joe Aribo was a Charlton player who joined Rangers on a permanent deal last summer.
Yeah Aribo left to Rangers. Last season they loaned Gallagher from Chelsea, very talented player who left in January to fight promotion with Swansea and Charlton's results worsened.

Keplaz

Lee Bowyer is a surprisingly good manager, and has a real knack for developing midfielders and strikers.

If Miguel pays attention he will improve and both teams will benefit. I watched Bielik do well at Charlton and Stephy had quality moments, can't wait to watch Azeez on the live stream..

9jagooner

Interestingly though, I have seen more of his games for Charlton than his games for Rangers. It must be COVID-a9 that makes it seem like pre-August 2020, 2019/20 season didn't exist.

Goonger

My mistake. Thanks for the correction.
I only started following him when he started playing for the Super Eagles of Nigeria

No worries. I follow Rangers as my home country team so watched a lot of him last season. He did OK for his first season, but looking at him in early pre season games this season he looks ready now to take another step up again.

9jagooner

No worries. I follow Rangers as my home country team so watched a lot of him last season. He did OK for his first season, but looking at him in early pre season games this season he looks ready now to take another step up again.
Nice to meet a Rangers fan. At least I can get first hand Aribo News from you if ok by you.
What's your honest opinion about his all round play? For Nigeria, he plays box to box in the few games he's played. Very good dribbler and confident player.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Damn, Charlton got relegated? That's a shame, I remember them starting off the season okay.

Goonger

Nice to meet a Rangers fan. At least I can get first hand Aribo News from you if ok by you.
What's your honest opinion about his all round play? For Nigeria, he plays box to box in the few games he's played. Very good dribbler and confident player.

Not a problem. He looked good in spells last season, but did struggle for consistency. He covered a couple of different positions as well, as part of a midfield 3, but also wide as part of the front 3.

This pre season though, its been noted how much stronger he looks, which is a good attribute for Scottish football. He's playing left of the midfield 3 with licence to get forward. He scored a couple of goals & was starting to stamp his authority on games, but got a minor injury that meant he's missed the last few games. Hopefully he'll be back after the international break & continue where he left off.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Very interesting move. Charlton did wonders for Bielik's stock. Brilliant that they can get Azeez first team football.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth
What do you think about Nathan Butler-Oyedeji? I have heard some good things about him
Interesting talent. Came slightly unheralded due to Taylor-Hart but when the latter got injured, Butler-Oyedeji really stepped up performance-wise. Quick, very strong dribbler and comfortable technically - needs a bit more end product but could be a very good player. It's his 2nd year coming up so I'm eager to see more of what he can do.

neimad

I really like saying his surname. Azeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Hopefully, he makes it here. Azeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Top Bottom