• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,574
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

I think Torreira's sale alone should be enough to get this done, considering we were willing to give 35 million.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Some people says 60m others like French media say 50m doesn't matter it'll be paid in installments.
If we could somehow get both Aouar and Partey for a combined ~£90-95m that would be a pretty good bit of business and with no one else in for Aouar it's not super unlikely either. Our failure in selling players looks like it'll hold us back in signing both though which is a shame.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If we could somehow get both Aouar and Partey for a combined ~£90-95m that would be a pretty good bit of business and with no one else in for Aouar it's not super unlikely either. Our failure in selling players looks like it'll hold us back in signing both though which is a shame.
We'll likely get only Aouar as we are overfilled with central midfielders and as you said lack of sales and no cash injection from our imaginar sugar daddy

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Stressed out at work today and can't even get Aouar over the line.

Just want to watch Aouar vs videos. :(

Xanth

Can't see how we'll be able to get Partey after Aouar. Don't see Bellerin going for more than 30m and part of the 15-20m we get from Emi would be used to sign a backup GK, unless we get someone like Areola on loan, which I doubt. Kolasinac and Lacazette links are dead.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We'll likely get only Aouar as we are overfilled with central midfielders and as you said lack of sales and no cash injection from our imaginar sugar daddy

Torreira is more or less gone within the next week or so. If and when Aouar/Partey are signed Elneny will go closer to the end of the window. We aren't overfilled with central midfielders.

Look at it this way, we bid £32M for Aouar initially.

Torreira - £22M (Torino bid)
Bellerin - £27M (PSG likely)
Emi Martinez - £20M (Aston Villa bid)

Total of £100M to sign Aouar, Partey and possibly Raya as an Emi replacement. Not including the other deadwood that could leave by the way...

Aouar - £50M
Partey - £45M
Raya - £10-15M

Torreira will help fund the Aouar move, then we have to wait for the other sales, specifically Bellerin and Emi to be able to activate that Partey clause.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Torreira is more or less gone within the next week or so. If and when Aouar/Partey are signed Elneny will go closer to the end of the window. We aren't overfilled with central midfielders.

Total of £100M to sign Aouar, Partey and possibly Raya as an Emi replacement. Not including the other deadwood that could leave by the way...

Aouar - £50M
Partey - £45M
Raya - £10-15M

Torreira will help fund the Aouar move, then we have to wait for the other sales, specifically Bellerin and Emi to be able to activate that Partey clause.

Can you please take this sh*t to the wishlist thread.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

Aouar - £50M
Partey - £45M
Raya - £10-15M

Jesus christ, posts like this honestly makes me think you started supporting Arsenal just recently..

StefanB

Getting both Aouar and Partey alongside Willian, Ceballos and Gabriel this window would be nothing short of a masterstroke.

Doubt we'll pull it off, but a man can hope.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Getting both Aouar and Partey alongside Willian, Ceballos and Gabriel this window would be nothing short of a masterstroke.

Even 1 of them (think it will happen) would make it a very solid window

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mate I'm just glad the club actually want Partey and Aouar. We usually don't even attempt to address all the weaknesses in one window.:lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I said a couple months ago Partey and Aouar before we were properly linked with Aouar and I will keep pushing it until the 6th of October :lol:

That's it. I think we will sign both.

StefanB

Even 1 of them (think it will happen) would make it a very solid window

I'm still quite confident we will sign Partey myself. I would love Aouar, but with the addition of Ceballos the need isn't that great compared to Partey who has qualities our midfield is sorely lacking..

Mate I'm just glad the club actually want Partey and Aouar. We usually don't even attempt to address all the weaknesses in one window.:lol:

Yeah thats true. It gives some hope that the higher ups and our manager actually feel our current crop of players aren't all worldclass talents/good enough. That was the main thing we've lacked since the Dein/Wenger dynamic went with Highbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom