• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ll do as I like. You stick to your funny posts and don’t tell me what to do.

Okay I'll continue to add to the forum in one form, while you sit and post with no substance clogging up threads with meaningless rubbish and asking dumb questions because you can't think for yourself.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The game. Is the game. Lol

My man Mes doing bits again I see.

Seriously though, nothing to see there. He may have used the words, the decision is not mine instead of unfortunately, but that's about it. Nothing to cry over
Of course 'nothing to cry over'.
It's just Good ol' Mesut usimg his social media machinery to put pressure on Arteta.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s such a divisive figure you just have to include him even if you don’t want to.

Despite all the good he’s done, I doubt Arteta would win in a straight shootout with this guy - hopefully Arteta realises this and manages him suitably.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bet Fraser puts up better numbers than Özil this year.
XCkqtk.gif

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
You think anyone puts pressure on Arteta? :lol:

Only you care about these things, chill out man, let Özil and his fans interact, it’s all innocent.
The only negative pressure has always been the frothing of the rabid section of the fanbase.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The only negative pressure has always been the frothing of the rabid section of the fanbase.
And the media.

Once they get onto you, it’s very difficult and easy to look stupid.

gamechannel

What sort of nonsense is this?

So what do you want him to say? I'm not ready? I'm not working hard? I'm stealing a living? I expect to be at home playing fortnight? He said he doesn't pick thr team so he can't commit if he will play.

Seriously, Özil does stir **** up but you're clutching to a non-issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom