• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gursha

How can chelsea sell bakayouko for 30-40M when he was on loan and a fringe players in their squad while we struggle to sell one of our best performers first half of last season???

Its clear the guy hasnt settled in england, and thats the only reason he wants to go

But the prices we get for players are absurd...

Torreria - Young, International player, lots of ability, came in in a storm with plenty MOTM performances. 21M offer inc bonuses...
AMN - Young, Can play virtually everywhere, lots of potential, barely scratching the 15M after 3 bids.
Bellerin - Young, International player with tons of Premier league experience inc being on TOTS in the PL once. starting to get near his best post injury. 25M ?!

I swear the prices would be like this had they played for chelsea
Torreria - 40M
AMN - 40M
Bellerin - 60M

Why are we being bullied ALL THE TIME!

Chelsea stood firm and held ground on hazard and got 140M
We crumbled and sold Henry for 24M they were roughly the same age, hazard 27 henry was 29 maybe?

Im sick of this....
Chelsea are doing a window you cant even replicate on Fifa, and the sad part is that they wont even have a big net spend cause they know how to sell... basically this window is 140 + 60 from hazard and morata- means they only spent like 100M roughly, which is average for a top club...

Sigh....

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How can chelsea sell bakayouko for 30-40M when he was on loan and a fringe players in their squad while we struggle to sell one of our best performers first half of last season???

Its clear the guy hasnt settled in england, and thats the only reason he wants to go

Torreria - Young, International player, lots of ability, came in in a storm with plenty MOTM performances. 21M offer inc bonuses...
AMN - Young, Can play virtually everywhere, lots of potential, barely scratching the 15M after 3 bids.
Bellerin - Young, International player with tons of Premier league experience inc being on TOTS in the PL once. starting to get near his best post injury. 25M ?!

Torreria - 40M
AMN - 40M
Bellerin - 60M

We crumbled and sold Henry for 24M they were roughly the same age, hazard 27 henry was 29 maybe?

Im sick of this....
Chelsea are doing a window you cant even replicate on Fifa, and the sad part is that they wont even have a big net spend cause they know how to sell... basically this window is 140 + 60 from hazard and morata- means they only spent like 100M roughly, which is average for a top club...

Sigh....

This is a big post of nothingness.

Our price for Torreira is set at 30M
Bellerin it was set at 35-40M
AMN we rejected the 15M offer and wanted way more

How can you say we're being bullied when we are sticking to our guns and not selling at lower prices?

The thing is at some point in the next two weeks we'll have to give in on at least one of these, probably Torreira and sell for maybe 25m euro.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When was Bakayoko sold for 30-40m? Last I heard he was loaned with an option to buy to an italian club.

Gursha

When was Bakayoko sold for 30-40m? Last I heard he was loaned with an option to buy to an italian club.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...ea-want-40m-for-milan-target-bakayoko-sources

I know its only a rumors, but you can see how they even start the negotiations...

Our rumors can be
"PSG interested in bellerin, and might be able to temp the gunners to sell with 25M bid"

Whilst chelsea start with a 40M demand right of the bat...

You might say its the media that hates us, but chelsea has some proven questionable high value sales you have no idea how they pulled it off...

60M morata,
60M luiz...

Prob will sell bakayoko for 30M... you wanna tell me bakayoko is worth 30-40M and torreria worth 20?

I dont know im frustrated by this chelsea window man... i never seen such a window in my life...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its just not easy with these player on higher end CL wages + performing below. Everyone knows we want to sell... the likes of Lucas, Sokratis & Douzi been out of the side for significant periods + Hector off a big injury.

Any club would struggle in our situation.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...ea-want-40m-for-milan-target-bakayoko-sources

I know its only a rumors, but you can see how they even start the negotiations...

Our rumors can be
"PSG interested in bellerin, and might be able to temp the gunners to sell with 25M bid"

Whilst chelsea start with a 40M demand right of the bat...

You might say its the media that hates us, but chelsea has some proven questionable high value sales you have no idea how they pulled it off...

60M morata,
60M luiz...

Prob will sell bakayoko for 30M... you wanna tell me bakayoko is worth 30-40M and torreria worth 20?

I dont know im frustrated by this chelsea window man... i never seen such a window in my life...

40M demand... 40M bid... there's a huge difference.

All Chelsea are getting for Baka at the moment are loan offers.

Manberg

Predator
This is a big post of nothingness.

Our price for Torreira is set at 30M
Bellerin it was set at 35-40M
AMN we rejected the 15M offer and wanted way more

How can you say we're being bullied when we are sticking to our guns and not selling at lower prices?

The thing is at some point in the next two weeks we'll have to give in on at least one of these, probably Torreira and sell for maybe 25m euro.

I think the poster’s point was the offers we’re getting, not what we’re trying to sell for.

Hazard by the way was on the last year of his contract and Chelsea sold him for 160m euros.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think the poster’s point was the offers we’re getting, not what we’re trying to sell for.

Hazard by the way was on the last year of his contract and Chelsea sold him for 160m euros.

The initial fee was £103M. For a player of his stature and what he had done in the league that was a fair price.

The offers we are getting are down to the market, there's only big money in the premier league. Others leagues are on their knees, even Madrid can't spend big this summer.

Gursha

I was referring to a general feeling.

I agree nothing actually happend... but if you guys are happy with our ability to generate fund via player sales... then i dont know what to tell you...

We've been struggling to get rid of deadwood for ages..
while other clubs sell their flops for huge money.

and when our player flops... its acceptable to get a lower fee...

Also its always the salary thats the problem when we try to sell deadwood...
I never hear that for other clubs deadwood sales... but maybe cause i dont follow that much of other clubs social media etc..

We tend to keep our deadwood longer than other clubs, and i didnt see many occasions of someone we thought is a deawood player to become a good player cause we didnt rush to sell, if any...

Gursha

The initial fee was £103M. For a player of his stature and what he had done in the league that was a fair price.

The offers we are getting are down to the market, there's only big money in the premier league. Others leagues are on their knees, even Madrid can't spend big this summer.

So you are saying a player with hazard stature and achievements in the league, on the last year of his contract after pretty much doing everything apart from publicly claiming he want to leave, in the year before, warrant a 103M bid as you claim.

And Thierry Henry (2 years older gotta be said), is worth 24m?
if you scale down money inflation and the sum equivalent to 100M back then would be 50-60m, minus the 2 years henry was older, make it 40m.
and Henry didnt want to leave us as much as hazard wanted to leave chelsea for madrid

How much we sold him ? 24M.
embarrassing.

Morata? flopped entirely at chelsea, they sold him for 60M... why ? cause he is young and got potential? we never seem to get these increase bids benefit on our players cause we just wait for the player to totally and utterly flop so clubs wouldnt want to even gamble on them, so they bid on a player we've proven beyond any shadow of doubt is bad...

But then again i guess other clubs can take those risks and loses and we cant... so we stick to the likes of mustafi just in the case he suddenly hits...

They rarely do...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So you are saying a player with hazard stature and achievements in the league, on the last year of his contract after pretty much doing everything apart from publicly claiming he want to leave, in the year before, warrant a 103M bid as you claim.

And Thierry Henry (2 years older gotta be said), is worth 24m?
if you scale down money inflation and the sum equivalent to 100M back then would be 50-60m, minus the 2 years henry was older, make it 40m.
and Henry didnt want to leave us as much as hazard wanted to leave chelsea for madrid

How much we sold him ? 24M.
embarrassing.

Morata? flopped entirely at chelsea, they sold him for 60M... why ? cause he is young and got potential? we never seem to get these increase bids benefit on our players cause we just wait for the player to totally and utterly flop so clubs wouldnt want to even gamble on them, so they bid on a player we've proven beyond any shadow of doubt is bad...

But then again i guess other clubs can take those risks and loses and we cant... so we stick to the likes of mustafi just in the case he suddenly hits...

They rarely do...

The best player in the league on talent is priced at 100M. Shock. Of course he was worth 100M at the time no matter what the circumstance. Madrid were desperate, Ronaldo just left. They needed a big signing to make it look better, and that's why he cost £103M.

Iwobi £35M

Ox, last year of his deal, £40M...

You're talking as if we never ever get good fees for players ffs

Gursha

The best player in the league on talent is priced at 100M. Shock. Of course he was worth 100M at the time no matter what the circumstance. Madrid were desperate, Ronaldo just left. They needed a big signing to make it look better, and that's why he cost £103M.

Iwobi £35M

Well, tbh i forgot about those deals...

Honestly, you might be right....

I guess this Chelsea window made me feel very upset... I got some Chelsea friends that are so excited for next year...
While we are moving at a snails speed... and i look for something to blame, so pounced on the chelseas sales as the catalyst of this window...

Maybe everything will turn good if we manage to sell torreria for a good fee + some others and eventually get Auoar and Partey...

Ok Ok you calmed me down... rants over... thanks mate :p

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well, tbh i forgot about those deals...

Honestly, you might be right....

I guess this Chelsea window made me feel very upset... I got some Chelsea friends that are so excited for next year...
While we are moving at a snails speed... and i look for something to blame, so pounced on the chelseas sales as the catalyst of this window...

Maybe everything will turn good if we manage to sell torreria for a good fee + some others and eventually get Auoar and Partey...

Ok Ok you calmed me down... rants over... thanks mate :p

Trust me if things go badly and we're sat here on the 4th of October having similar conversation then i'll be very different on the matter. But for now I'm still keeping calm, 24 days until deadline day! ;)

MikeVinna

Established Member
Trust me if things go badly and we're sat here on the 4th of October having similar conversation then i'll be very different on the matter. But for now I'm still keeping calm, 24 days until deadline day! ;)

Yeah but what annoys me personally is that we’ll go into the season with an incomplete squad. What annoys me most about Chelsea isn’t that they’re spending big or that they’re getting their dream signings. It’s that they’ve completed all their business early and go in prepared.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah but what annoys me personally is that we’ll go into the season with an incomplete squad. What annoys me most about Chelsea isn’t that they’re spending big or that they’re getting their dream signings. It’s that they’ve completed all their business early and go in prepared.

Yeah agree to some extent, thing is with Chelsea they had the cash just sitting around ready to go and a lot of free squad spots in terms of foreign players.

I get what you're saying about going into a season without what we want to do. But realistically it won't harm us, the better option is to get the players in before the window and have them for the other 50 games in the season in all comps.

Manberg

Predator

Iwobi £35M

Ox was £35m. Hazard was 160m Euros not £103m. Are you really saying that's not overpriced for Hazard on the last year of his contract, who turned out to be a flop at Madrid too?
https://showsport.me/football/chelsea-epl-real-la-liga-3854683

GoonerBoy19

Always thought liverpool and chelsea transfer fees were dodgy. They tend to get big fees for nobodies and most of their outgoing players are very much overpriced. By this way they balance their net transfer spending.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Always thought liverpool and chelsea transfer fees were dodgy. They tend to get big fees for nobodies and most of their outgoing players are very much overpriced. By this way they balance their net transfer spending.

Could be dodgy but no proof.. Definitely think some clubs’ transfer dealing are more shady than we can imagine.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Torreria - 40M
AMN - 40M
Bellerin - 60M

Im sick of this....

Sigh....
Bannable post imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom