• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,080
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1080x360

Another buttplug ffs:lol:
Plug is slang for someone with many connections. So close to leaving this forum honestly.

Why is the forum's first association when seeing a plug, a buttplug? What is wrong with all of you??

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

getting strong flop vibes from Aouar, do not want, especially for 50m+

I started having some doubts about whether we’re overpaying for him too. Remember the last player that Lyon fooled us into overpaying for and look how that turned out.

Aouar is a good player but it’s a risky one similar to Pepe imo. I hope they both prove their worth.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Really like this guy, cazorla-esque with not loosing the ball and finding space where there is none. Really lacking that in our team. Also watched a compilation where there are like 3 minutes where it's basically just a nutmeg compilation :lol:. You need great ball controll, touch and eyes in your neck to consistently do that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Checking Aouar stats seem he attacking midfielder that give you 10 goals 10 assists a season. well these numbers are similar to Willian the difference is Aouar is so much younger and can explode if he keep improving so it's worth risking.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont really watch French football and have only seen him in the CL, Aouar can play the number 8 position right. His ball carry for midfield looks really solid.
At this point I think we will raise enough cash for one more big signing and Lyon might be more willing to negotiate on terms than A.Madrid which make Aouar more likely than Partey to me.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
The agenda begins...

Think I'll join you on this one. I only like white or black players. None of this racially ambiguous nonsense.

Agenda is set everytime the club makes a signing. This forum has become too negative to whatever Arsenal do these days. Constructive criticism is always welcome but slaying the club and staff for each move is undesirable and its so disappointing to read at times.

Malky

Established Member
My only issue with Aouar (as talented as he looks when I've seen him) is why is everyone so hyped on him yet the mention on Buendia on here and the same people pass on him, despite his stats backing him up and he's Premier League proven?

Edit: and around half the price. We could easily sign Partey and Buendia in this window.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
My only issue with Aouar (as talented as he looks when I've seen him) is why is everyone so hyped on him yet the mention on Buendia on here and the same people pass on him, despite his stats backing him up and he's Premier League proven?

I don't think Buendia has the potential to be world class.

Malky

Established Member
I don't think Buendia has the potential to be world class.
maybe not world class, but he was a huge upgrade from what we had in midfield last season. There's no guarentees with Aouar coming here and kicking on his development, buying players from Ligue 1 is a lottery, as an example everyone thought Ndombele was going to help Sp**s dominate midfields and the only thing he's dominated so far is the buffet table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom