• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepesuave

How can chelsea sell bakayouko for 30-40M when he was on loan and a fringe players in their squad while we struggle to sell one of our best performers first half of last season???

Its clear the guy hasnt settled in england, and thats the only reason he wants to go

But the prices we get for players are absurd...

Torreria - Young, International player, lots of ability, came in in a storm with plenty MOTM performances. 21M offer inc bonuses...
AMN - Young, Can play virtually everywhere, lots of potential, barely scratching the 15M after 3 bids.
Bellerin - Young, International player with tons of Premier league experience inc being on TOTS in the PL once. starting to get near his best post injury. 25M ?!

I swear the prices would be like this had they played for chelsea
Torreria - 40M
AMN - 40M
Bellerin - 60M

Why are we being bullied ALL THE TIME!

Chelsea stood firm and held ground on hazard and got 140M
We crumbled and sold Henry for 24M they were roughly the same age, hazard 27 henry was 29 maybe?

Im sick of this....
Chelsea are doing a window you cant even replicate on Fifa, and the sad part is that they wont even have a big net spend cause they know how to sell... basically this window is 140 + 60 from hazard and morata- means they only spent like 100M roughly, which is average for a top club...

Sigh....
The difference is Chelsea does not need funds from sales to buy players....Arsenal does! Abramovich can write checks to cover acquisitions while they sit tight on their player sales till their valuation is met. Makes a massive difference in negotiations

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ox was £35m. Hazard was 160m Euros not £103m. Are you really saying that's not overpriced for Hazard on the last year of his contract, who turned out to be a flop at Madrid too?
https://showsport.me/football/chelsea-epl-real-la-liga-3854683

Hazard was £103M initially rising to £135M.

Ox was £35M initially rising to £40M. Cant say one thing for one and not the other.

Anyway back on topic, Torino bought this midget yet?

Manberg

Predator
Hazard was £103M initially rising to £135M.

Ox was £35M initially rising to £40M. Cant say one thing for one and not the other.

Anyway back on topic, Torino bought this midget yet?

Recent reports say it's 160m, higher than previously stated. OP's point still stands. Other clubs get a fortune when selling their players, we get peanuts. Not exclusive to this transfer window either. If Hazard goes for 160m on his last year RVP should've been worth 200m, we got £23m. Fabregas transfer fee was a joke too.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Torreira and Lacazette nearly out of here @BigPoppaPump

tenor.gif

The 11th best team in Italy say they don't want him, so all that's left is the 16th best team in Italy to sign him. Gee, you guys are right he's so highly rated in Italy :rofl:

The Italian Verratti someone said here when we were signing him and told me to go support City because I was sceptical this was 10/10 transfer window. FFS...

Iceman10

Established Member
Mods / thread owner, if Torino really have made an offer of 22-24m up front (no loan), shouldn’t that be the lead runour in the thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom