• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He seems way more motivated as well. Hunting the golden boot for example, keeps him going regardless of what’s going on around him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A fine wine. Get the right midfielders and hes breaking all sorts of records this season.
I think he’s as good as he’s ever been now, seriously.

Seeing this makes me realise why we’re having to sacrifice some good players for a midfielder. If we start providing chances like a top team should then this guy is taking us into at least the top four.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Say what you will about Auba but no one can doubt his consistency. He is very reliable in his goal output! We needed to keep him at all cost because without him we are not nearly the team we are with him in the side.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think he’s as good as he’s ever been now, seriously.

Seeing this makes me realise why we’re having to sacrifice some good players for a midfielder. If we start providing chances like a top team should then this guy is taking us into at least the top four.

Short term loss for long term gain. We must build a top level starting 11 around Auba. No point having similar level players in one position when you can sell and improve other areas.

GunnerShy

Our CR7 <3
Agree. CR7 light (no shame on that!) But I think we could hope he ends up like that. Appears to be becoming a more ruthless finisher. Perhaps pairing his game back a little.

More efficient with his movement. I hope he can be a really big performer for.his whole contract.

Would love him to fire us to Europa glory this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"Mikel Arteta had a message for those fans worrying about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s future: relax.

There has been much speculation about our club captain as he enters the final year of his deal, but our manager is sure the striker will remain in north London.

“I can say that I am even more confident than I was at the end of last season when you asked me the same question 10 times!” Arteta said.

“I am very optimistic. I think [those fans who are worried] can be pretty relaxed!”"

https://www.arsenal.com/news/arteta-Özil-martinez-guendouzi-and-lacazette

Ashybashy86

4C1A477900000578-5718227-image-m-72_1526054598888.jpg
That 'loyalty' bonus is eye-watering.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe bums use to peddle the 'Auba is a better goal scorer but Laca is the better player' nonsense, I hope you're all ashamed of yourself cos there's a few of you in here posting now.

Wryer

I think it's incredible he has actually adapted and improved his game since joining us. It is typically extremely hard to do that after the late 20s, especially if you had been relying on pace.

Beneath that joker face is an extremely mature and clever player.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think it's incredible he has actually adapted and improved his game since joining us. It is typically extremely hard to do that after the late 20s, especially if you had been relying on pace.

Beneath that joker face is an extremely mature and clever player.
Yup.

I remember Arteta saying they are working on things with him and Athletic noted he is happy to stay behind after training. They didn’t say what those things were though.

From recent games maybe it’s his shooting from further away from goal? Or something like headers maybe.

Whatever they are working on, the things you say are why I’m not worried about him getting a contract deep into his thirties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom