• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

GunnerUK

£1.400.000 Per Month.

£16.800.000 per year

:eek:

You gotta do what you gotta do to keep the best
But still eye watering money man.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I thought the extension was going to be announced today?

FFS feels like we've been through this a million times already.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That riffling balls top bins from outside the box is new. Good on Auba, even like him on the LF now. Our Cristiano.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That riffling balls top bins from outside the box is new. Good on Auba, even like him on the LF now. Our Cristiano.
Yeah I was wondering if this is from the extra training he’s been doing.

Imagine if he can reliable shoot from this range, could be a madness.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If the reports are true that he has signed a new contract with us what is the delay, why aren't we announcing the contract? Unless it's because he hasn't officially signed the dotted line but he's agreed terms with the club.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly the amount of times I've seen this guy cut in and said 'goal' before he's even shot is ridiculous, beauty.

Impact

Established Member
Aubameyang is at the top of his game. He needs to start looking to the likes of Lewandowski and challenging himself to reach that level of output. He has the talent.

Kav

Established Member
Aubameyang is at the top of his game. He needs to start looking to the likes of Lewandowski and challenging himself to reach that level of output. He has the talent.
I’m sure he challenged Lewa during his time in the Bundesliga. He’s consistently putting up excellent numbers over the last 6 years or more. So I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Playing for Bayern is very different from playing for us. That being said the man has picked up where he left off last season. I hope he gets 38 goals this season and a title as the topping on the cake.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like how he was laughing at Tierney as he sprinted like a man mad down Auba's outside...never passing :lol:

Love Pierre!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
As a pure goalscorer he's already at Lewandowski's level. Lewa is better at hold up and being the focal point though, stuff that he's not going to pick up at 32.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Remember when people thought he could only score tap ins? Now he's literally scoring everything but tap ins. :lol:

He's grown so much as a player since joining which is incredibly impressive considering his age.

Impact

Established Member
As a pure goalscorer he's already at Lewandowski's level. Lewa is better at hold up and being the focal point though, stuff that he's not going to pick up at 32.

I’m sure he challenged Lewa during his time in the Bundesliga. He’s consistently putting up excellent numbers over the last 6 years or more. So I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Playing for Bayern is very different from playing for us. That being said the man has picked up where he left off last season. I hope he gets 38 goals this season and a title as the topping on the cake.

I think you've both misunderstood.

I said output, not style. It's clear what Auba is good and not good at and that won't change much at this stage.

Notwithstanding the obvious difference in level between Bayern and Arsenal, I'm simply saying Auba has reached a level in his game where he has the talent to be legitimately aiming to match Lewandowski's strike rate of last season, where if there was a Ballon D'or, he'd have won it by a country mile.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
His wing/creative play seems to have improved as well. Has a great attitude obviously to still be improving at this stage of his career. Such a likeable player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom