• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Kav

Established Member
I think you've both misunderstood.

I said output, not style. It's clear what Auba is good and not good at and that won't change much at this stage.

Notwithstanding the obvious difference in level between Bayern and Arsenal, I'm simply saying Auba has reached a level in his game where he has the talent to be legitimately aiming to match Lewandowski's strike rate of last season, where if there was a Ballon D'or, he'd have won it by a country mile.

Auba’s stats for the last 7 years Across all comps :
  • 2012/13 - 41 Appearances 21 goals (Last season at St Étienne
  • 2013/14- 48 Appearances 16 goals (1st season at Dortmund)
  • 2014/15 - 25 goals
  • 2015/16 - 39 goals
  • 2016/17 - 40 goals
  • 2017/18 - 31 goals (21 for Dortmund and 10 for us in 14 appearances)
  • 2018/19 - 31 goals
  • 2019/20 - 29 goals.
If this is not output what is? Sure Lewandowski is certainly one of the top strikers in the game. Probably the best pure 9 around today but it’s not as if Auba has not been doing the work. If he was playing for Bayern instead of Dortmund and Us all those years you would be drooling over his output.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 goals in season already auba can score every game we extremely lucky to have him for 3 more years incredible player and our club should add more players like his quality to win things

GunnerUK

Auba’s stats for the last 7 years Across all comps :
  • 2012/13 - 41 Appearances 21 goals (Last season at St Étienne
  • 2013/14- 48 Appearances 16 goals (1st season at Dortmund)
  • 2014/15 - 25 goals
  • 2015/16 - 39 goals
  • 2016/17 - 40 goals
  • 2017/18 - 31 goals (21 for Dortmund and 10 for us in 14 appearances)
  • 2018/19 - 31 goals
  • 2019/20 - 29 goals.
If this is not output what is? Sure Lewandowski is certainly one of the top strikers in the game. Probably the best pure 9 around today but it’s not as if Auba has not been doing the work. If he was playing for Bayern instead of Dortmund and Us all those years you would be drooling over his output.

Unreal stats sheer quality

blaze_of_glory

Gotta be in the mix for GOAT Arsenal striker if he keeps this scoring rate up the rest of his time with us. And I say that with Henry as my favourite player ever.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd say Auba's most underrated ability is that he can basically play every match for a full 90 mins and never gets injured. Also this graphic shows why Liverpool have picked up 90+ points two seasons in a row, all their best players have been on the pitch most of the time. I doubt that's sustainable, which is why they won't pick up 90+ points this season.

sdotzdot

Established Member
2 goals in season already auba can score every game we extremely lucky to have him for 3 more years incredible player and our club should add more players like his quality to win things
Just curious but does community shield g/a counts towards end of season official stats?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We are making great use of his ability, taking into consideration his age profile too.

Its important that we fix our central midfield so that we can make better use of his great form and experience when it comes to goal scoring.

Top Bottom