• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Zero creativity in Sp**s' team. Just two sharp shooters in those two ugly ****s in Kane and Son.

Should've signed James.
That's Jose football. Defend and counter. And their counter even sucks. Most of it's just a bunch of longballs over the top for Kane and Son to run on to.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Luckily Tottenham can look forward a nice trip to Bulgaria this week. El qualifier vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv, thanks to Arteta’s gunners winning the FA cup. :trophy:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Yes, I can see how Sp**s will win all the trophies this season. Absolutly.

Spursy > Mourinho second season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sissoko winks Hojberg that a midfield you expect some bottom 10 league team to field ffs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Mourinho is so dated, not cut out for this league anymore

LG10

Worthy how? They're not even as good as us. Never mind the top 4 teams from last season.
Need a cb but Kane is the best striker in the league, son is world class. Lo celso, alli, bergwijn, lucas all top players. Cm’s are solid and if ndombele finds his feet he’s one of the most exciting cm’s in the world. I take their squad over Chelsea’s and United’s any day.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I like the idea from Ancelotti with this 11. Potentially excellent if their defence is up to scratch.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
giphy.gif

Wenger could split that bum's head anyday.

Top Bottom