• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Possibly the most underwhelming signing we've made in recent times. Nothing about him makes you think he's half decent, even for a back up. Poor stats, not even a starter for the worst club in France.

Selling Martinez, I think everyone on here assumed we'd make a slightly better back up signing than this, if they're being honest.

Irrespective, I hope he proves me wrong whenever he gets a game. Nice to have an Icelandic player in the squad too, I suppose.
Nothing exciting about having backup GK you see all top teams have very good gk and average/poor backup because the 2nd goal keeper will play like 10 maximum games unless Leno got seriously hurt. Martinez wasn't quality keeper to be fair don't let run of 10 games fool you.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
DV is basically the icelandic version of The Sun so im not sure about todays news.

DV isn’t the source, they’re quoting 433.is. Hjörvar Hafliðason (who’s supposedly very reliable) has also said it’s happening although hasn’t gone as far as to say he was having a medical today.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
DV isn’t the source, they’re quoting 433.is. Hjörvar Hafliðason (who’s supposedly very reliable) has also said it’s happening although hasn’t gone as far as to say he was having a medical today.

Gosh, icelandic names really are dreadful

GoonerBoy19

This signing reminds of good old days of signing kosc from bottom of league 1. We used to pick some random nobodies from french league.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

433 is, as far as i understand, DVs sport section.

If I use the Icelandic my bestie @hydrofluoric acid taught me the tweet translates to:

Rúnar Alex goes / went for a medical at Arsenal today. Should be a good salary increase, it is understood that he signed a 5-year contract with Emirates

Telur þú að þýðingin sé í lagi Vetni?

Well done my viking brother from far far away!

Þú hefur unnið þér inn sæti í Valhöll þar sem þú munt borða og drekka með guðunum einn daginn!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well done my viking brother from far far away!

Þú hefur unnið þér inn sæti í Valhöll þar sem þú munt borða og drekka með guðunum einn daginn!

Ég get ekki beðið! Ég mun sigla yfir í myrkri næturinnar og njóta kalda svarta vatnsins.

Nenad

Quite a beautiful language in written form. Looks like Elvish.

logolasson.png

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Commentator

*Kane in front of goal. Oh what is this? Kane seems to be hit with some sort of projectile and now the Arsenal goalkeeper seems to have jumped on him to what I can only describe as surf on him while tackeling Son.*

*And I have just been informed that Runarsson will only recieve a yellow card as there are no rules in the rulebook about using an overrated english striker who gives terrible team talks as a surfboard. What a game son, what a game*

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Quality of the player aside. If we're using up a non homegrown spot in the squad on a back up keeper, you'd think Arteta must be pretty confident about shifting out some of the deadwood.

Nenad

Commentator

*Kane in front of goal. Oh what is this? Kane seems to be hit with some sort of projectile and now the Arsenal goalkeeper seems to have jumped on him to what I can only describe as surf on him while tackeling Son.*

*And I have just been informed that Runarsson will only recieve a yellow card as there are no rules in the rulebook about using an overrated english striker who gives terrible team talks as a surfboard. What a game son, what a game*
:lol:
Nah, this is new attacking strategy for clearing space for Laca.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
James on the Arsecast extra today said Arsenal inquired for Runarsson a couple of weeks ago but didn't go through with it because he’s not homegrown. Seems like we might be getting rid of a couple more foreign players to bring him in then.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Seems like Raya is the real target with the home grown status pushing the balance in his direction.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like Raya is the real target with the home grown status pushing the balance in his direction.

Really? It seems more like Runarsson was identified initially by the sounds of it but they then switched to Raya because of the HG status. Now with Brentford reluctant to sell and Raya costing too much they’ve gobe back to Runarsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom