• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Wilshero

Leno
Doherty - Rüdiger - Söyüncü - Tierney
Aubameyang (C) - Salah (V) - James - Lundstram - Pulisic
Werner

Nyland, Bamford, Mitchell, Brewster
47 points between Leno, Tierney, Auba and Salah, and another 13 points sitting on the bench so far. Hopefully some of the remaining lot wont play :D

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ehy4GE-X0AAuXH_

Thoughts lads?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I went with
McCarthy
Justin - O’Connell - Dier
Alli - Mane - Auba - Saint-Maximim - Pulisic
Jimenez - Maupay

Subs:
Emi - Dallas - Mitro

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Brought in Salah late but kicking myself because if Salah is in your team you have to captain him.

Behind in basically all of my leagues rn. :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Brought in Salah late but kicking myself because if Salah is in your team you have to captain him.

Behind in basically all of my leagues rn. :lol:
I changed my captain from Salah to Auba because I didn't trust Salah's new haircut.

In all seriousness though, it was obvious he was going to do that I'm so annoyed at myself. Regretting not having Vardy instead of Werner as well could have saved a lot of money.

Think I will be removing all my Sp**s assets this coming week they looked awful yesterday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I changed my captain from Salah to Auba because I didn't trust Salah's new haircut.

In all seriousness though, it was obvious he was going to do that I'm so annoyed at myself. Regretting not having Vardy instead of Werner as well could have saved a lot of money.

Think I will be removing all my Sp**s assets this coming week they looked awful yesterday.
Yeah I think the Arsenal fan in me got caught up and Auba's been on fire. Also expected Leeds to be a bit more solid than they were but it is what it is. Salah basically did the same as Auba from open play.

I've got Son and Davies ffs. Will look to offload Son soon if he doesn't impress in their next game.

CanadianGooner1608

Next step for me is to get Adama Traoré out. Foden comes in and will be my first City player.
Depending on how United does, I'll look to add one of theirs for the following week-end.

Bogle not on Sheffield's bench means I get minimum 71 points, with Bamford coming in from the bench.

Hoping for the best with Traoré, Coady and Pulisic (although I hope Chelsea loses, I need him to score) and get close to a 100 points first week

CanadianGooner1608

Rüdiger and Pulisic out, Bamford and Mitchell in, should end up with 78 points after round 1.
Bamford is the most wasteful person on earth in front of goal, but Leeds creates a lot so it seems he can always put 1/10 chances they create for him. He's giving me a good 7 points. Value for money.

Ended up switching out Adama for Foden, and then sacrificed 4 points, and brought Fernandes in for Salah. Need some loose change, and Salah about to have a tough list of fixtures.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I need to have a word with those sick bastards who captained Willian or triple captained Salah week 1.

Wilshero

Bamford is the most wasteful person on earth in front of goal, but Leeds creates a lot so it seems he can always put 1/10 chances they create for him. He's giving me a good 7 points. Value for money.

Ended up switching out Adama for Foden, and then sacrificed 4 points, and brought Fernandes in for Salah. Need some loose change, and Salah about to have a tough list of fixtures.
Share your view on Bamford.

I want Foden as well, and having a tough choice deciding between Fernandes and de Bruyne instead of Salah. Might go with Fernandes so I can swap Lundstram for Foden.

Will probably decide closer to the weekend though, been hit by mid week injuries after making subs in the past :D

Macho

Dusted 🔻

What’s the thinking with Foden? Is it because he’s cheap and looking at loads of starts this season?

I only have Sterling or KDB in my mind tbh for sheer points and slight rotation protection (Pep is nuts).

CanadianGooner1608

What’s the thinking with Foden? Is it because he’s cheap and looking at loads of starts this season?

I only have Sterling or KDB in my mind tbh for sheer points and slight rotation protection (Pep is nuts).

Basically the bolded part for me. I am definitely looking to bring in KDB or Sterling at some point (that's what the first Wildcard will be used for), but for now, I'm content with Auba/Vardy/Fernandes/TAA as my big points hauler, Foden has huge potential to increase in value very soon as well. Rest will rotate depending on form/budget buys, as they will fetch me a nice enough price.

Feels like I'm putting too much stock in Saint-Maximin to explode, but we'll see.

Wilshero

He produced quite a lot of points especially towards the end of last season, good value for money.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

That’s a good shout you both raise good points.

I’m a fan of Saint Maximin myself - although I don’t think he translates well into FP points. I think he’s one of the better 5.5mil midfielders around though.

blrgooner

Established Member
I had the worst week. Had Mitrovic, Saka, Pulisic and Rudiger in my team. I actually thought all of them were pretty much sure to start.
I wanted to have a 4 point option and ended up going for Rodrigo from Leeds because he seemed to be quite a common choice. Looks like he doesnt start either.
Just to make matters worse, I chose Sane over Salah.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So now that Martinez has moved to Villa... how long before they change his team in the FPL?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom