• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hearing Arsenal already announced this, but it was during night so everyone slept. resulted in zero likes and admin got fired, i am being informed

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hearing Arsenal already announced this, but it was during night so everyone slept. resulted in zero likes and admin got fired, i am being informed

In the parallel universe where this actually happened I'm sure there are now Arsenal fans partying for 7 days on account of the nightmare being finally over.

Sadly, this isn't that reality.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
i hope so because it will be waste of time to play with this midfield.

Yeah, I'm not greedy, just one of Aouar or Partey will be enough to give us a top 4 chance. If we do manage to sell Guen and one of AMN or Bellerin then maybe we can go for both.

Top Bottom