• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood

When he first came here he looked great to me. I really don't know what happened to him, he's not even close to the player we signed and to what he showed in the beginning. Weird really, can't string two passes these days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On the bench cam footage from the Fulham game, he was the only player on the sidelines to jump up and celebrate Laca's goal really.

Wish we could cancel his deal and resign him (on significantly lesser wages) as some kind of cheerleader/bodyguard for the players (as I doubt we get much, if any kind of fee for him) seems a good guy/teammate.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No personal grudge. It's similar to Santos,Jenkinson and Traore. The guy just isnt up to standard but people overlook this because they like his character or social media content. I base it purley what does on the pitch, which isnt good enough for a top half PL team.
Fair enough.

To me he's regressed massively since his first couple of seasons and he was stinking up the pitch at times last season, but I don't think hes as bad as you're saying.

Kolasinac has regressed from Germany/his first season here as well that guy is barely a footballer nowadays. I wouldn't mind us selling both.

Bellerin is open to a challenge from the right club, Kolasinac just wants to stay paid it seems.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gazzetta like tier 4 they the transfer won't be costing more than 6m euros and Roma ready to give 3m a year.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Two of @Mitch biggest reason for existence are Bellerin and Ramsey.

Ramsey has left. I wonder whether we'll still see Mitch on AM when Bellerin leaves or He'll follow Bellerin to his next club and keep pillorying him in bellerin's thread there. :lol:
If Bellerin left the club this summer, I'd bet my avatar @Mitch wouldn't post anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom