• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely his worth is not only in goals or performances.

Fan favourite plus I would think there aren't many who wouldn't want to be in the same team with him. He gives us more pull.
Yeah. Us having Auba makes us a more attractive destination to top players

Let's play Aubamawang

Haha looks like someone is out of a job in the morning. That's what happens when you throw away journalistic integrity in favour of dishonest clickbait. It also shows that he has no legitimate contacts.

Great to see Auba signing his new deal though. I had a feeling that was what the live video was for when it popped up on my phone but I was busy at the time!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Those trousers are sensational.

Thought these would never be topped!

bspslfriaaeb5v2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Breaking the Henry record.

There is no way he breaks Thierry's scoring record though, not at his age anyway, if we signed him a few years ago maybe.

Don't want anyone to break that record if I'm honest...want to hopefully live to old age and die with Thierry as our top scorer :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There is no way he breaks Thierry's scoring record though, not at his age anyway, if we signed him a few years ago maybe.

Don't want anyone to break that record if I'm honest...want to hopefully live to old age and die with Thierry as our top scorer :lol:

Umm..wtf. Do you realize what it would mean for Arsenal?

Riou

Umm..wtf. Do you realize what it would mean for Arsenal?

Thierry is my fav ever player, one of the best days of my life when he got the record against Sparta...want all of Henry's record's to last forever if I had my way.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watching Auba live now, changed my mind, think he always wanted Arsenal, but without Arteta he'd of left.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he breaks Henry’s record he’s probably going to average like 50 goals a season.

No way we aren’t winning a major title in at least one of the years if he does that.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thierry is my fav ever player, one of the best days of my life when he got the record against Sparta...want all of Henry's record's to last forever if I had my way.

Sure, mine too. But if someone broke his record, like Trilly said, we would surely win some things.

It would basically mean we'd find ourselves a "Mbappe" and such a player then succeeded in great ways.

I can't understand how someone wouldn't want Arsenal a new "Henry" to win more things.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Watching Auba live now, changed my mind, think he always wanted Arsenal, but without Arteta he'd of left.

Of course, he'd have left. And not just him.

We'd currently field a skeleton crew if we got anyone else in as head coach.

Riou

Sure, mine too. But if someone broke his record, like Trilly said, we would surely win some things.

It would basically mean we'd find ourselves a "Mbappe" and such a player then succeeded in great ways.

I can't understand how someone wouldn't want Arsenal a new "Henry" to win more things.

I want The Arse to win the league again, ideally with Titi's personal records remaining intact...if someone does come along and break them, then fair play.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think he might equal or even break Cliff Bastin's record (3rd all time highest goalscorer, ) of 178 goals

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'd have to be getting prime Messi like numbers for the next 3 years to get anywhere near Thierry. Would be an amazing achievement to even equal Wright or Bastin.

Riou

@Riou relieves the wenger era every night in his dreams.

Best era in the history of our club, with the history of our club that's saying something...1996-2006 in particular :drool:

Iceman10

Established Member
Good news. Hope the delay over last week or so was more about leverage on the club regarding ambition this transfer window, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom