• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,553
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Tottenham have are 520m in debt and they're spending more than us whereas we're paying well below Lyons asking price but again, This is what we deserve for being happy with this self sustaining model

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Tottenham have are 520m in debt and they're spending more than us whereas we're paying well below Lyons asking price but again, This is what we deserve for being happy with this self sustaining model

Sp**s made huge profits over the past few years, CL final gave them a massive amount of money to spend. They also took out a £175M bank loan this year and put their staff on furlough at the start before rethinking the decision.

Further down the line this will catch up with Sp**s. Bale signing is a typical Mourinho one but a ****ing stupid one. Could work but either way the money involved is dumb.

daron christie

Sp**s made huge profits over the past few years, CL final gave them a massive amount of money to spend. They also took out a £175M bank loan this year and put their staff on furlough at the start before rethinking the decision.

Further down the line this will catch up with Sp**s. Bale signing is a typical Mourinho one but a ****ing stupid one. Could work but either way the money involved is dumb.

Amazon will pay for Bales wages it’s a PR stunt

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I want more..!

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
How could they reject that offer ffs! They could have easily improved Guen in a year or two and sell him for another 50m!

I think it highlights how undesirable Guen is, they were probably concerned he would stink the place out with his primo donna attitude!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I just don't think they need a deeper CM player. They're after Paqeuta for 25M so its quite important they get some big sales over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom