• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,574
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
United got Van de Beek for 40 million euros, who is a year older and has also pretty good experience.

I think 55 million euros should do it compared to that, and considering it's Aulas.

Yeah, I think €60m is what Lyon want. I think the ball is in our court though. By all accounts the player wants to come to Arsenal, and no other clubs are really in for him. Lyon need to sell as well. Hopefully a deal can be struck at the €50m mark.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
60M euro is what Lyon want, they'll end up getting 45/50 with add ons.

IF we get him we'll have to thank the Covid market, honestly don't think we'd have a chance in normal circumstances.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We have a clear run at him. Even Bayern don’t want him after selling Thiago, they are buying Dest, rightback from Ajax, and playing Kimmich in midfield permanently.

roz

Fake News Merchant
“We tried, but in the end we were not near to signing Aouar, we wanted him but the player chose to go to Bayern, in the end we think it works out for the best as we have El Neny In that position”

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

“We tried, but in the end we were not near to signing Aouar, we wanted him but the player chose to go to Bayern, in the end we think it works out for the best as we have El Neny In that position”
2 posts above it says bayern are going to use Kimmich in midfield and buy a right back. At least choose a club that makes sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Paqueta is more an attacking midfielder or second striker would be more likely Depay replacement. but seem Lyon already looking for replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom