• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it's not only the random kids as well it is also the bigger accounts that has accumulated big followings that are obnoxious as well

Constantly "Announce" "My club would never", "Dub" and **** like that
embarrassing us always glad we still have Hagn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Basically this, pretty sure we've had crap back-up keepers before and we didn't lose sleep over it. If we have a good first XI and we're winning games in the Barclays none of us are gonna care who's sitting on the bench.

"Jobber"

:lol:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
If our GK coach likes him, then he should be good enough as the second choice. From Youtube videos, it seems that he is a good shot stopper and he is not so great in 1 on 1. But as I said, I trust Inaki Cana's decision on that. He has a great influence on both Leno and Mertinez.

say yes

forum master baiter
Good bit of business.

4fa7j9.gif

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Is he even good enough to start against Leicester in the cup? Don't want Bernd to play before a game against Liverpool. Need those legs and arms fresh.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not a fan of the GFFN people constantly taking digs at Arsenal. You're going to get trolls and wind up merchants on Twitter, it is what it is, deal with it. That's what 90% of social media is.

It's totally unprofessional to behave this way, if they want to be considered a legitimate news site.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Basically this, pretty sure we've had crap back-up keepers before and we didn't lose sleep over it. If we have a good first XI and we're winning games in the Barclays none of us are gonna care who's sitting on the bench.

Can't take anyone's opinions seriously when they use wrestling terminology for footballers.

I'm going to lay off this guy now, as he's signed for us but we're relying on Leno to stay fit all season. A lot of people are going to look stupid if Leno picks up a medium to long term injury and we have to start this guy in important matches because we were too busy trying to save £2m to buy a known quantity / experienced keeper. It's a cutting corners signing and that's risky.

Back up keepers aren't important up until the time you have to play them, then they are. That's the nature of them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't take anyone's opinions seriously when they use wrestling terminology for footballers.

I'm going to lay off this guy now, as he's signed for us but we're relying on Leno to stay fit all season. A lot of people are going to look stupid if Leno picks up a medium to long term injury and we have to start this guy in important matches because we were too busy trying to save £2m to buy a known quantity / experienced keeper. It's a cutting corners signing and that's risky.

Back up keepers aren't important up until the time you have to play them, then they are. That's the nature of them.

Huh, wrestling terminology? Pretty sure 'jobber' is just a regular word.

And yeah we're relying on Leno staying fit, just like Liverpool are relying on Alisson, City are relying on Ederson etc etc.

Keplaz

Not a fan of the GFFN people constantly taking digs at Arsenal. You're going to get trolls and wind up merchants on Twitter, it is what it is, deal with it. That's what 90% of social media is.

It's totally unprofessional to behave this way, if they want to be considered a legitimate news site.
Totally agree. And I think they are doing Runar an unkindness. Potentially the biggest moment of his life and they make a stupid remark based on beef with Arsenal fans on Twitter. There's a real human being involved in all of this too, not just faceless individuals on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom