• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wonder how hard they really tried?
What looks better to the Argentina coach, starting at Villa or Battling a German international for top spot at one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Of course they let him leave after such performances without really trying to keep him.

Of course they rather spend big amount of the money for a worse keeper.

Makes sense.

And starting possibly all games in EPL will look better than starting even half at a better team.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Of course they let him leave after such performances without really trying to keep him.

Of course they rather spend big amount of the money for a worse keeper.

Makes sense.

And starting possibly all games in EPL will look better than starting even half at a better team.
I don’t buy it, will speak to my sources. Something’s afoot

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So many of you creaming yourselves because we sold the best GK in the league for 16mil & bringing in a part time player from Iceland for 2mill. Now we’re also after the Brentford bottlejob for 10mil.

4 million profit for that imaginary war chest.
bUT iTs AMazINg buSiNEszs

So many things wrong with this post, didn't expect anything less from you tbf.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sign him for 15m and then loan him back ffs.

It sounds like we’re signing an elite goalkeeper. Maybe the club can see something we can’t as I don’t think he’s anything special.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Please no need for this guy. Why not just pick up a free signing like Subasic or loan someone. There's loads of options than spending over 5m for this guy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Please no need for this guy. Why not just pick up a free signing like Subasic or loan someone. There's loads of options than spending over 5m for this guy.

They want HG keeper and who is very good with playing with feet. Who also wants to come and be 2nd goalie.

It's not the easiest combination, not sure Subasic fits that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine signing a championship keeper for 15M and then loaning him back too. You only do that if he’s very young or something, so he can still get his minutes. Makes no sense.

Can’t let Brentford bend you over like this.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They want HG keeper and who is very good with playing with feet. Who also wants to come and be 2nd goalie.

It's not the easiest combination, not sure Subasic fits that.
We can sacrifice 2nd choice not being good with his feet. If homegrown is the issue then wouldn't Forster be easier to get at a low cost.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
With both these potential goalkeeper signings it's obvious distribution is top of the attributes Arteta wants.
Cuts down significantly the amount of options on the market. Still, Brentford are taking the piss if they want us to pay £15m and loan him back to them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope club know what they doing spending 15M on guy sending him back on loan meanwhile we need Aouar and Partey seem bit odd but seem we have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom