• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I dont think all the money will be paid this summer if we are loaning him back. Brentford arent short of money after selling Watkins. They get their keeper for another season as well...

Similar to the Saliba deal, pay peanuts up front. Only way it makes sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think there will be agreement if we loan him back the most part of 15M will be paid next summer. very similar to Saliba i think we only paid 5M last summer from the 30M we agreed on.

GunnerShy

He's 6ft. If he's that good with his feet he should be playing in the midfield....

£15m and a one year loan back? This is beyond unbelievable. I'll have to cop this one on the chin but it feels like it's been revived as click bait.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope club know what they doing spending 15M on guy sending him back on loan meanwhile we need Aouar and Partey seem bit odd but seem we have the money.

We need only one of Aouar/Partey with 3 atb. We can easily buy one of them when we get rid of Kola & Torreira etc.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We have Partey sitting there waiting for us and we are going to spend 15M on a midget goalkeeper from Brentford? Will be fuming if that happens.

Even if we get Partey as well?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No we don't with 3 atb. We have Xhaka & Ceballos already.

Its pretty obvious that 343 is being used out of necessity due to the players we have more than us wanting to use it. Surely you can see that?

Also people flapping, surely this would encourage you on other deals? Shows we have the cash in the bank. Getting rid of players for squad spots is the problem.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No we don't with 3 atb. We have Xhaka & Ceballos already.
you know we won't be keeping play 3-4-3 this is not what Arteta want he been forced because the midfield is poor. Aouar and Partey is must if not or getting only 1 of them chances of top 4 are slim.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, so... that Martinez money....

Really see no reason to this unless we've given up on the Icelandic chap due to the non-HG squad numbers.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It shouldn't be...£2o million should be the max, as that is what we got for Emi but that shouldn't really be the max either...we shouldn't be buying him at all, not for that money...a back up keeper should be one of the least prioritized positions ffs :lol:

Just have one quality keeper who isn't injury prone.

Maybe we could offer them Nelson or Eddie to get it done.

We need to get the back up keeper sorted for next season so then we can focus on sorting the midfield. I would hate to buy Partey & then not be able to afford a back up keeper.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Its pretty obvious that 343 is being used out of necessity due to the players we have more than us wanting to use it. Surely you can see that?

Also people flapping, surely this would encourage you on other deals? Shows we have the cash in the bank. Getting rid of players for squad spots is the problem.

Yeah we might have money for both.

Yes we play 3 atb out of necessity, but midfield is not the only problem.

Our CB's are part of it. 2 newcomers who are young, and others are not best with 2 CB's. Basically they all need 3 CB's for cover this season still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom