• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
30M + offer and AMN still goes. Would be similar to Iwobi at the end.

Local reporter on talksport (quite reliable apparently) just said we’re in negotiations with Bournemouth for their LB Rico for £15m, apparently as a Kolasinac replacement

Could mean that Kola really is off?

Not questioning it but this makes no sense in terms of the squad unless Mustafi and Özil aren't being registered. Also 15m for him would be ridiculous.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Local reporter on talksport (quite reliable apparently) just said we’re in negotiations with Bournemouth for their LB Rico for £15m, apparently as a Kolasinac replacement

Good scoop, can't see anything on twitter

PressResistance

I can feel H2O in my eyes if this happens.
You 'd love to see it.

say yes

forum master baiter
Good scoop, can't see anything on twitter
Literally only just said it so should be on there shortly. Not sure Z or any of those guys listen to talksport.

Apparently Bournemouth’s asking price at the start of the summer was £20m so we may need to go higher.

say yes

forum master baiter
Diego Rico. For **** sake. We should have got Jamal Lewis.
Apparently Vinai wants to sign two LBs this summer so could always be in for him too. Makes sense if we’re after Rico as Bournemouth will probably ask for a loan-back as they want to get promotion.

sykesy69

Apparently Vinai wants to sign two LBs this summer so could always be in for him too. Makes sense if we’re after Rico as Bournemouth will probably ask for a loan-back as they want to get promotion.
For a moment I thought you meant Brentfords Rico (Henry)

Breezy

For a moment I thought you meant Brentfords Rico (Henry)

I thought he meant this Rico.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom