• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyway, wouldn't be surprised to see a little regression in terms of G/A from Saka. Need to be realistic. This is still a very young player, need to temper our expectations.

No chance of a regression IMO. Especially in terms of assists, his decision making is already top class. Hits a ball so sweetly as well. Hope he starts against Fulham.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

No chance of a regression IMO. Especially in terms of assists, his decision making is already top class. Hits a ball so sweetly as well. Hope he starts against Fulham.
Like any player he'll have his ups and downs and I'm sure at those moments some on here will slander him. Need to put in perspective, he's still so young but as you've pointed out he's top class so he may just consistently deliver.

jgirolami

Is it just me or has Saka hardly kicked a ball since he singed that contract? Almost like he was given all those games be4 just to get him to sign and not leave.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I have a question after seeing some people including him as a LWB on the matchday thread. Would he still be open to playing as a LB/LWB? I think he has played exclusively on the wing/midfield since he signed right?

He would be such a weapon against the weaker teams, Niles for defensive stability against the top teams/wingers and Saka against defensive teams. But I don't know if his renewal was contingent on being used further up, I'd understand it somewhat since I think his future is on the wing but he would be very helpful on the current system, specially if one of Bellerin/AMN is sold.

Pyres7

I don't think Arteta hasn't played him at LB since we started negotiating the extension with him. Can't be a coincidence, he must have asked to play further up the pitch (which is where he should be playing anyway).

This LWB role would be perfect for him though because he switches to a CAM when we're attacking. Easiest route onto the pitch for him too in this formation, otherwise he'll be competing with both Pepe and Willian for RW.

Keplaz

I think they will convert him into a midfielder. David Silva style. Saka's intelligence and ability to play a killer pass would be very good between the lines. He'll ease him in nicely.

Is it too early to say Mikel Knows?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yep, he's the one who really makes both goals, the first with his movement into the space between the lines and pass, the second one is just all his goal.

I actually thought he was rather timid and looking a bit off the pace for the rest of the match, but he's the one who's made both goals.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Uncharacteristically poor tonight, only the second bad game I've seen him have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Finally youngster with creativity and not keep heads down when passing i still want him play LW.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Clutch player man. He's meant for big things. When you pull off passes like that at that stage of the game wow

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
One of his poorer games for us yet still played a crucial part in winning us the game. Quality talent. Arguably our most creative player at 18 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom