• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,794
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Of course he would fit in the system, he would be perfect for the Tierney position.

But he is playing the position fantastic and it makes no sense for us, to invest money in this position if our midfield looks like this.
I'm not saying this is happening but we do have the money for this (Alaba is into the last year of his contract). Vinai has said that we have money for transfers. Our problem is the non-HG/HG issue. We don't need to sell to buy due to money... We need to sell to buy due to the HG issue.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Every team really kicking into gear now in terms of getting their needs sorted out. We're still playing the waiting game in terms of sorting out midfield. Sadly it doesn't look like we'll be improving on#9 this summer so that'll be a black mark against the club I'm afraid to say.

Moah

Gears being shifted like a fast and furious drag race. Time for us to get going or one of our targets get snapped within a day.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Seen a lot of hype around this guy..

Great deal in some ways but doubts in other ways. He's young and very promising, and Schalke are a mess so could probably get him for cheap. On the other hand i'm not sure a young prospect is what they need, they already have that in Joe Gomez. I thought they needed a here-and-now partner for VVD.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Jota profiles similarly to Mane at Southampton...so that's cool for them. Really glad they're doing such smart business. Really glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom