• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You're making false statements about one player rather, I wouldn't even call Torreira 'ours' since he's a snake on top of being sh*t.

So in the same sentence you claim I make false statements, while you call him a snake. What is the basis for it?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How can anyone rate Torreira when Elneny's come back from Besiktas and is doing everything Torreira can? :lol:

I literally just came in to say this, Arteta has literally put Elneny straight into the team while Torreira has been benched since February and never got back into the team. He's now deemed surplus to requirements. That sums it all up, no more needs to be said. Folk just cannot admit they got it wrong about Torreira, he was meant to be a big midfield signing to transform our midfield, he's been a major flop. That's it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So in the same sentence you claim I make false statements, while you call him a snake. What is the basis for it?

Him and his agent *****ing the whole time about wanting to go back to Italy while he's an Arsenal player, that's snake behaviour.

You seem to have reading & understanding difficulties.

I have only said he is okay passer.

If @GDeep™ came in here and said he was a good player you'd say he's bad, admit it you're obsessed.

drippin

Him and his agent *****ing the whole time about wanting to go back to Italy while he's an Arsenal player, that's snake behaviour.

If @GDeep™ came in here and said he was a good player you'd say he's bad, admit it you're obsessed.

Van Persie was a snake, leaving us to biggest rival when he was in his prime after being injured for a long time for Arsenal.

Torreira just didn't succeed & didn't get along with English language & country.

If you call both snakes in similar way, it just makes no sense and you can't distinguish different levels in things. It's stupid.

And sure, you can believe what you want. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Van Persie was a snake, leaving us to biggest rival when he was in his prime after being injured for a long time for Arsenal.

Torreira just didn't succeed & didn't get along with English language & country.

If you call both snakes in similar way, it just makes no sense and you can't distinguish different levels in things. It's stupid.

And sure, you can believe what you want. :lol:

Van Persie left to go to a title contending team and get paid way more, he carried us to scraping 4th and with the same form carried Man Utd to the title. We were not rivals they were clear of us. Torreira however is crying because he isn't good enough and sends his agent to talk sh*t in the press which is a snakey move.

I don't get why guys like you even support Arsenal tbh, just go watch Helsinki FC or your national team if you want to see mediocre players.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't have anything against Torreira but he doesn't have much of a role to play here nor is he someone I'm worried about losing . Elneny came back from Besiktas and has filled his role more than adequately.

We get to free up a squad place and raise some decent funds and Lucas gets to go back to Italy, which he's been pining for since he joined us, pretty much.

Win-Win situation.

drippin

Van Persie left to go to a title contending team and get paid way more, he carried us to scraping 4th and with the same form carried Man Utd to the title. We were not rivals they were clear of us. Torreira however is crying because he isn't good enough and sends his agent to talk sh*t in the press which is a snakey move.

I don't get why guys like you even support Arsenal tbh, just go watch Helsinki FC or your national team if you want to see mediocre players.

I wasn't talking about those seasons, but overall biggest rival as in Wenger vs Ferguson.

I don't know why you support Arsenal if you think Van Persie wasn't clearly a bigger snake than Torreira. It's not even a contest.

United would fit you & GDeep nicely.

BigPoppaPump

I wasn't talking about those seasons, but overall biggest rival as in Wenger vs Ferguson.

I don't know why you support Arsenal if you think Van Persie wasn't clearly a bigger snake than Torreira. It's not even a contest.

United would fit you & GDeep nicely.

Van Persie actually played well for us and left, all Torreira has done is cry and play poorly and ask to leave. How is he not a bigger snake? I judge players on their performance not by who I want to be friends with.

Wenger vs Ferguson stopped being a rivalry after like 2007, we weren't on United's level after that. You proper don't know about this club, just admit you support players.

I support Arsenal because I live here :lol: can't say the same about you bandwagoners.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You say that like I can't post in the other thread too. You love it tho don't lie.

It's beginning to be as dead as the bum squad/usual suspects thing.

Beating a dead poney here, tbh.

You need to find another angle. Maybe it's the homelander avi, something just seems off and your content has been lackluster recently.

You still have good enough xG on your baiting acording to ****sbomb, tho, I'll give you that.

BigPoppaPump

It's beginning to be as dead as the bum squad/usual suspects thing.

Beating a dead poney here, tbh.

You need to find another angle. Maybe it's the homelander avi, something just seems off and your content has been lackluster recently.

You still have good enough xG on your baiting acording to ****sbomb, tho, I'll give you that.

Well that's because a lot of people joined in with me and made it boring. Just wait until the Pepe agenda starts that's gonna be a fun one, already whipped people into a frenzy just saying he was lackluster last season.

drippin

Van Persie actually played well for us and left, all Torreira has done is cry and play poorly and ask to leave. How is he not a bigger snake? I judge players on their performance not by who I want to be friends with.

Wenger vs Ferguson stopped being a rivalry after like 2007, we weren't on United's level after that. You proper don't know about this club, just admit you support players.

I support Arsenal because I live here :lol: can't say the same about you bandwagoners.

As if United is not one of the biggest rivals for Arsenal. And you tell me I don't know about this club.

We can leave it at that. Thanks. :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Well that's because a lot of people joined in with me and made it boring. Just wait until the Pepe agenda starts that's gonna be a fun one, already whipped people into a frenzy just saying he was lackluster last season.

Well, I'm just giving you your quarterly performance review.

Torreira was your thing, Pepe, et al were already called out by others.

You need to keep ahead of the curve and pick a different player to support or go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom