• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think you take any offer that's available if it means moving Kola on. I don't believe we'll get £9m, I'd be delighted with £5m considering his wages

Freeing up squad places has to be the priority now anyway.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
9m would be pretty pretty good. Its like they have skipped the past 3-4 seasons and he was a player just put in the Bundelsiga team of the year.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

I like Kola, he’s a decent player. I don’t know why people are acting like his Andre Santos.

Wish him all the best if he does leave.

I'm fond of Kola too, but he's pretty limited, no more than a squad player and on big wages.

He's the exact sort of player you want to move on when you're trying to free up squad spaces / raise funds.

Don't get why anyone would hate him though, he's always given 100% when he's played for us.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
but he's pretty limited, no more than a squad player and on big wages.

He's the exact sort of player you want to move on when you're trying to free up squad spaces / raise funds.

Completely agree with this.

Don't get why anyone would hate him though, he's always given 100% when he's played for us.

It seems it is really fashionable in here to display some inexplicable level of hatred for some our players. Fair enough you don't rate the player but you only have to see how some posters talk about them or even the words they use to see it. Laca and Torreira just two other examples. Where people aren't even satisfied calling them just bums but have tried to label them with derisory tags (twerking for Laca, the constant use of useless midget for Torreira. Kola gets he is only useful as a bodyguard or Bosnian plumber jibes).

I personally could never understand how you could get so wound up by a player slightly under performing.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Completely agree with this.

It seems it is really fashionable in here to display some inexplicable level of hatred for some our players. Fair enough you don't rate the player but you only have to see how some posters talk about them or even the words they use to see it. Laca and Torreira just two other examples. Where people aren't even satisfied calling them just bums but have tried to label them with derisory tags (twerking for Laca, the constant use of useless midget for Torreira. Kola gets he is only useful as a bodyguard or Bosnian plumber jibes).

I personally could never understand how you could get so wound up by a player slightly under performing.

I hope most people on here who exaggerate criticisms of our players do it for comedic effect and it's a bit tongue in cheek, I think that's the case most of the time.

I don't know what causes it, but it seems that if a player has a good game, he's the best in the world and when he has a bad game, he's crap and doesn't deserve to wear the shirt. There's no nuance to anything.

Everything's very reactionary and emotional at the moment in the world in general though . I don't even think it's just related to football opinions. Certain world leaders seem to have got elected in recent years on the back of this sort of rhetoric. A factually incorrect opinion that appeals to emotion and is said with conviction or a silly personal jibe at a rival seems to be more important than a fact at the moment, which is troubling.

Back to football, If someone genuinely hates a player they've got some issues going on and probably need to seek professional help.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah... I can see how even Kolasinac would improve Schalke's defence, I just don't think he'd want to right now.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta plans on moving to a 4atb then maybe we need to actually replace him as we would need a sub LB.

With 3atb though its okay as we have plenty of left sided CBs (Kolasinac was horrendous there anyway) and we have AMN/Saka for LWB.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
If Arteta plans on moving to a 4atb then maybe we need to actually replace him as we would need a sub LB.

With 3atb though its okay as we have plenty of left sided CBs (Kolasinac was horrendous there anyway) and we have AMN/Saka for LWB.
Cedric can play both sides though which is good enough for the cups, hopefully the medical team can identify if Tierney has gotten over that groin problem, he seemed pretty durable at Celtic.

I can agree that it does seem a bit risky, but seeing how everyone around us is strengthening you have to take some risks or be left behind. If having a subpar LB and GK for a season allows us to get both Aouar and Partey I take that in a heartbeat.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Cedric can play both sides though which is good enough for the cups, hopefully the medical team can identify if Tierney has gotten over that groin problem, he seemed pretty durable at Celtic.

I can agree that it does seem a bit risky, but seeing how everyone around us is strengthening you have to take some risks or be left behind. If having a subpar LB and GK for a season allows us to get both Aouar and Partey I take that in a heartbeat.
Yeah I completely agree. I was happy to sell Martinez and I will be happy to sell Kolasinac so that money can go towards the midfield.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They’ve got the money to spend after selling Havertz.

9m would be fantastic for this bum.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’ve got the money to spend after selling Havertz.

9m would be fantastic for this bum.
The money isn't problem Vinai already confirmed that i just hope we sell them quick 31 players in squad stopping us adding few players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom