• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Costa is the first Leeds player to score at Elland Road in the top flight since Alan Smith.

Anyone remember in the last game back then, Smith was mobbed by fans and carried off the pitch on their shoulders...only to immediately sign for Man United :rofl:
Watched videos of it. But they didn't know he was off to manutd before that?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watched videos of it. But they didn't know he was off to manutd before that?

If they had known, they would have carried him off the pitch on their shoulders, into the parking lot...and then proceeded to just murder him I imagine.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Man that pen was coming a mile off, Koch was moving like he was wearing a wet suit ffs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That is so amateur by Koch as well, awful defending.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Got DCL in my fantasy team, so good start to this week. Also Mitrovic, who I'm still tempted to switch, but got to switch Pulisic first. Really annoyed he's injured.

Top Bottom