• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

gkoat

West Ham? It’ll be lightwork, we’ll get the three points.

The game I’m worried about is next week tbh.
Interesting, I feel we win today and then pressure is off versus pool. It's theoretically the toughest game(champs away)... early in the season so plenty of time to improve. Anything other than a win today and next game is a crisis-mode waiting to happen

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
West Ham? It’ll be lightwork, we’ll get the three points.

The game I’m worried about is next week tbh.

Honestly, I haven't been as calm about a Liverpool game as I am about this one since we got battered 4:0 back in 2017.

Just somehow feels like we'll actually get something from it, if not win.

gkoat

Honestly, I haven't been as calm about a Liverpool game as I am about this one since we got battered 4:0 back in 2017.

Will be interesting to see our actual team line up against them. They'll have questions asked if they don't win against us...last two games they can write off since they had already won the league and 'preseason friendly' narrative, respectively. Third consecutive matchup between us and pool is a home game, new season. Not getting three with a better team in this scenario? Sounds like a team that got outcoached

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Somehow I am enjoying it more without the crowds. Short of the tribalism, it’s nicer and more fun to watch specially if you like the beauty and skills in football

and hearing what they are saying on the pitch! I really like it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Calm because you knew we had no hope in that horrific game?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We should be looking at a pretty comfortable win today. Think Moyes will be going for a park the bus type job again, so an early goal would really help us out.

If we get a good performance, a few goals and no injuries I'll be very happy, going into a pretty tough set of fixtures.

Riou

I mean, Mo hasn't done anything to get himself benched tbf, he's played well...would like Ceballos today though, think we will need a little bit more creativity.

Moah

I mean, Mo hasn't done anything to get himself benched tbf, he's played well...would like Ceballos today though, think we will need a little bit more creativity.
Maybe Xhaka's knock from last game keeps him out. I don't remember seeing him in the prep training video.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nope he done nothing wrong and I'm sure Ceballos need more time but that's tell you how poverty our midfield is.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Maybe Xhaka's knock from last game keeps him out. I don't remember seeing him in the prep training video.

Possibly, but seems like something Xhaka would shake off. Also he wasn't even mentioned in the injury update 2? days ago.

Riou

I would like to see Dani and Mo today...think in a 3 at the back formation, they could be quite good, especially in a game like this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't think xhaka injured or something Xhaka Elneny will likely start again Ceballos can't play 90 mins

Moah

I would like to see Dani and Mo today...think in a 3 at the back formation, they could be quite good, especially in a game like this.
Same here we should experiment how we can play without Xhaka. It looks like we are too reliant on him lately.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It isn't like he has been poor but keeps on playing, he has been performing well and he's benching a quality player.

I think we should be happy for him he is tireless and deserves what he is getting.
Of course i don't really mind him staying as squad player specially when Torreira is likely off and Guendouzi too later but for a club that ambition to be top 4 he shouldn't be starting

Wagwaan

Same here we should experiment how we can play without Xhaka. It looks like we are too reliant on him lately.

I don’t think the second game in is the time to experiment. Momentum is vital, field the strongest team and get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom