• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Zaha at his best kinda feels like a lightweight version of what Bale was at his best. Not quite as devastating, but both tall, quick and muscular, both with a good shot on them. Hopefully Zaha can maintain his peak for longer than Bale did.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

TBF I would rather we got a proper holding midfielder, creative midfielder and a RB.
I was not serious, merely praising Zaha and noting he deserves a step up. At that age + pricetag and us lacking in midfield its clearly not the transfer for us.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I was not serious, merely praising Zaha and noting he deserves a step up. At that age + pricetag and us lacking in midfield its clearly not the transfer for us.
But it’s aways the transfer for me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Camera lingering on Greenwood. Media will be itching to stick to make him the scapegoat this year.

“Footie idiot” vibes.

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member
Personally i would have preferred we spend 50M on Zaha than 72 on Pepe but what is done is done. Hopefully we can get him on loan this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom