• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

frankgm

Regardless, the 3rd goal ends any argument, if there is 1, over the 2nd goal, from what was a clear penalty, De Gea was clearly off his line, for the retake
Gary Neville: “they will look at this (penalty decisions) in a couple weeks”:facepalm: When the penalty goes against Manchester United it’s sooooooo unfair. Pathetic! The Ref & VAR for once didn’t ruin the game. Not unless you’re a rag that is. Boooo hooooooo
I’ll get my smallest violin out :rofl:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Nice to see they're taking it well

u2g6WOT.png

WhatAFC

Regardless, the 3rd goal ends any argument, if there is 1, over the 2nd goal, from what was a clear penalty, De Gea was clearly off his line, for the retake
Gary Neville: “they will look at this (penalty decisions) in a couple weeks”:facepalm: When the penalty goes against Manchester United it’s sooooooo unfair. Pathetic! The Ref & VAR for once didn’t ruin the game. Not unless you’re a rag that is. Boooo hooooooo
I’ll get my smallest violin out :rofl:
Was never a penalty & wasn’t really off his line.
Palace clearly deserved the win either way.

frankgm

I love Evra when he is not a pundit...
Is this the same Evra, who after Manchester United beat PSG in the Champions League, posted on Instagram him shouting in the back seat of a car a torrent of homophobic of abuse against the Club, it’s owners, fans, players and ex Captain. Calling them a dish made with pork! He claims his is not homophobic; “god will be my judge*”
Racist can learn from Evra then. That they’re not racist at all ;” let good be they’re judge”
Seems he doesn’t share the same “philosophy” when it comes to
racists. He was sacked by his club after a kung fu kick on one of the clubs fans, who Evra claims was being racist towards him? He might like to consider his own remark on homophobia. Hypocrite much.

Last edited:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Is this the same Evra, who after Manchester United beat PSG in the Champions League, posted on Instagram him Of in the back seat of a car making a torrent of homophobic of abuse against the Club, it’s owners, fans, players and ex Captain. Calling them a dish made with pork! He claims his is not homophobic; “god will be my judge*”
Racist can learn from Evra then. That they’re not racist at all ;” let good be they’re judge”
Seems he doesn’t share the same “philosophy” when it comes to
racists. He was sacked by his club after a kung fu kick on one of the clubs fans, who Evra claims was being racist towards him? He might like to consider his own remark on homophobia. Hypocrite much.
Do I have to justify why I like someone by your woke standards? Well, since you asked.

He is entertaining to watch. You can like someone without agreeing with everything he says. Something you wokes need to start understanding.

frankgm

Do I have to justify why I like someone by your woke standards? Well, since you asked.

He is entertaining to watch. You can like someone without agreeing with everything he says. Something you wokes need to start understanding.
BS
My point went right over your head.
Obviously, you don’t have any principles, like Evra.
He wants people to be against racism? Evra in his Guardian interview: “Silence is a crime”
He feels it’s ok to call people fagots, then he cannot then complain about words people use because of someone’s skin pigmentation? You can’t have it both ways.
The racist unfortunately for Evra, (who is a multi millionaire, my heart bleeds that his feelings are hurt, not) has an advantage, when it comes to their racism, it’s a lot more difficult to ‘see’ someone’s sexual orientation. Racism and homophobia is based on ignorance.
#BLM are a woke movement. Because $tn Capitalist Corporations support #BLM. Racism is bad for their bottom line.
Clearly, anything that divides the working class, like racism and homophobia, is a bad thing. Divide and rule.
Woke? Hardly. I’m a Marxist. Like Marx, I stand for the abolition of the wages.
Evra could learn from Lewis Hamilton.
It is Capitalism that should toppled

Do some research
SPGB.net

Last edited:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
BS
My point went right over your head.
Obviously, you don’t have any principles, like Evra.
He wants people to be against racism? Evra in his Guardian interview: “Silence is a crime”
He feels it’s ok to call people fagots, then he cannot then complain about words people use because of someone’s skin pigmentation? You can’t have it both ways.
The racist unfortunately for Evra, (who is a multi millionaire, my heart bleeds that his feelings are hurt, not) has an advantage, when it comes to their racism, it’s a lot more difficult to ‘see’ someone’s sexual orientation. Racism and homophobia is based on ignorance.
#BLM are a woke movement. Because $tn Capitalist Corporations support #BLM. Racism is bad for their bottom line.
Clearly, anything that divides the working class, like racism and homophobia, is a bad thing. Divide and rule.
Woke? Hardly. I’m a Marxist. Like Marx, I stand for the abolition of the wages.
Evra could learn from Lewis Hamilton.
It is Capitalism that should toppled

Do some research
SPGB.net
Regardless of the mess you posted, you do have a point. The woke brigade are quick to label without looking at themselves.

Its like people think they were born perfect with full knowledge of today's political ideologies and have never made an off mark comment.

You are a Marxist yet you oversimplify Marxism to abolition of wages? Bruh...

P.S. We live in a culture where you can actually have it both ways unfortunately. Some of us just want to get on with it and not have to judge/label people by some words. My principles do not have to align with your liking.

Edit: Just to point out, its sad that homophobia is normally swept under the rug as race is a lot more obvious.

Last edited:

BobP

Memri Fan
Think if Palace can retain Zaha, which is totally possible, and add one more attacking option, which again is totally possible as they still have leftover AWB money, they'll be a proper threat.

So excited for Woy's last hurrah.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I hate BT.

Hoddle just reffered to Alli as goal machine. Alli got 8 league goals last season and 5 league goals the season prior. Hardly a "goal machine"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From Mourinho interview seem they open to move on Alli he admit thier squad is too big

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know why Salisu isn't even in the squad? Thought he was highly rated.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t rate him as a player but genuinely thought Alli was really good last week.

F*ck sake Southampton look f*cking useless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know why Salisu isn't even in the squad? Thought he was highly rated.

He’s young and was in and out of the Valladolid side last year.

I like him but he’s very inconsistent and will need a few years at Southampton to improve.

Top Bottom