• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Great delivery from Fredericks tbf, I think that’s one of those goals you can’t really complain about.

Everyone’s been a little sloppy but Holding for me demonstrates that he’s a good defender but you just can’t bank on him playing out from the back consistently, it hasn’t cost us yet though.

Willian is having a bit of a weird performance as well.

Kola is actually playing decently well!

Keplaz

This game suits Pepe more. Willian has slowed the game too much for my liking. Removing Tierney has been a problem. He is very important to how Arteta wants us to play. Pepe for Willian.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Our midfield is unable control the game. Can't keep possession, passing has been all over the place. Our final ball has been **** aside from one moment of quality. And our defending has been suspect and unconvincing, leaving gaps for West Ham to exploit. Terrible all-around so far.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I was afraid we’d see this Ceballos at some point but I didn’t think it’d be so soon. Lets hope he doesnt take another season to get going again.

WhatAFC

where is Saka?

He is playing in a fullback positon, he has to be back to support Kola.
You don’t understand the position if you think saka should have been back. It was a counter attack and he’s a wing back. During a counter the DM is meant to drop back centrally and the left CB then fills the LB role.

blaze_of_glory

You must be. Neither Xhaka or Ceballos have managed to find openings between the lines aside from the one time, which resulted in the goal. What would Elneny have helped with exactly?
Elneny would have helped us keep the ball. Ceballos is playing very poorly, needs to get back to June Ceballos and not the September version.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll get the second goal, problem is we should stop giving them opportunities to capitalise on.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Antonio was clever just peeling off of Holding instead of Gabriel. Ghosted into a good position. That's a decent goal. Empty in midfield though, that lack of mobility being exploited there.

"Clever" peeling off the slower, weaker less good CB

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Great delivery from Fredericks tbf, I think that’s one of those goals you can’t really complain about.

Everyone’s been a little sloppy but Holding for me demonstrates that he’s a good defender but you just can’t bank on him playing out from the back consistently, it hasn’t cost us yet though.

Willian is having a bit of a weird performance as well.

Kola is actually playing decently well!
+1

Dont need to blame anyone. That was good from west ham.

Ripe Banana

many times Auba is on the shoulder of the last man looking to make a run in behind with Xhaka on the ball but he never gets it. What makes it worse is Xhaka SEES him but delays until he can make the safer, boring ball on the outside instead of inside. We need to upgrade on Xhaka. Ceballos is still pointles.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta will tear all of them a new one at halftime, we will still win this...hopefully by at least 2 to go top!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
You must be. Neither Xhaka or Ceballos have managed to find openings between the lines aside from the one time, which resulted in the goal. What would Elneny have helped with exactly?

Bring calm to the side and keep the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom