• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Torreira is a different case for me.

I wouldn't sell him for a low fee, just to get some money or his wages. His wages aren't even that high, normal for a quality of his player.

He has still a contract until 2023 so it doesn't make a big difference, if we will keep him for another year if their isn't a good offer. He is just 24, has already proved his quality in Italy, in the World Cup and even in the first season here in England.

We just got him for that small fee, because he had a release clause. Otherwise Sampdoria would have wanted more in this year.

Even if he won't play much this season, his value will not change much because of his known quality and his age. Due to Covid there isn't a big market, especially the non-big clubs are struggling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The reliability are unknown but most journalists from Uruguay saying Simeone want Torreira

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope this is like when Le10Sport broke the Saliba news and no one believed it because they're the hydro of French newspapers.
What it give me hope because journalists from Uruguay reliable once say simeone want Torreira. But i don't believe A.Madrid will include Partey in this deal unless they desperate

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom