• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Utd are getting all the flack atm for their lack of business but since the Gabriel signing ours has been poor too. Haven't sold or loaned out enough players, and haven't addressed the biggest issue in the team.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Utd are getting all the flack atm for their lack of business but since the Gabriel signing ours has been poor too. Haven't sold or loaned out enough players, and haven't addressed the biggest issue in the team.

Are you talking about this forum? The club has been criticised a lot here.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It is bad business, you would think Josh would step in and ask what is going on!

He has. They hired that lawyer to review their books and Raul "agreed" to resign almost immediately after the review.

sykesy69

Surely it's obvious to see our need to sell players first not only to free up non-HG space and not necessarily to raise funds for purchases, but to extract maximum value without other clubs thinking we're desperate.

Xanth

Actually getting irritated now. I think it's mostly because of how infuriating the reports from Italy are.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I swear we usually get news as much on sundays as on other days, the clubs surely also ain't sitting still just 2 weeks before the window shuts, with most teams still having to do most of their business.

It's just quiet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I swear we usually get news as much on sundays as on other days, the clubs surely also ain't sitting still just 2 weeks before the window shuts, with most teams still having to do most of their business.

It's just quiet.
Not really quite regarding out going Kola Torreira seem going to leave reports today coming about Chambers going on loan things happen quick and English media even orny got no clue about Arsenal

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not really quite regarding out going Kola Torreira seem going to leave reports today coming about Chambers going on loan things happen quick and English media even orny got no clue about Arsenal

I've heared about all those people going in the next days since 2 weeks and the Torreira stuff looks fake as ****.

Even the more believable rumor about Torino was denied by their management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom