• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

We should be hoping this loan deal works out. There's no way the club won't use it as a bargaining chip to get Partey. Even if its a loan we can just use what they would pay as the loan fee to reduce Partey's price.
yeah I think people have forgotten that he can be a very decent player in the right system.

I think back to the first 6 months under Emery and he was a force to be reckoned with- he provided so much more solidity to our defence. If he plays like that for a whole season under Simeone he could go for 40 mil plus.

Obviously our midfield is dire and we need some quality in, but if perhaps we have more money than we think a loan would be a good option from a more long-term perspective

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would be more than happy with Sangare and Aouar
Same. I rate him higher than Partey potential wise. With Ceballos and Aouar with Xhaka in between it would be a great midfield with Sangare, Douzi, WIllian, AMN, ESR as options with sending Willock on a season long loan.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Not at all surprised Atletico coming in for him. Said previously he should wait as he is far too good for Torino or Fiorentina.

DennisTheLegend

£25m plus Torreira is a fair deal for Partey
£40m for Aouar

I don’t understand why KSE cant lend the cash if we present the following repayment plan.

Papa £7m
Kolas £9m
Mustafa £10
Martinez £20
Guendouzi £20m

Acquiring the players quickly will allow us to spend time on shifting those 4 players out. Haggling on Partey and Aouar in this window would be a huge mistake as their price will shoot up once the pandemic is over. We are two players short of a super solid squad...get this done ffs

Banks

£40m for Aouar

I don’t understand why KSE cant lend the cash if we present the following repayment plan.

Papa £7m
Kolas £9m
Mustafa £10
Martinez £20
Guendouzi £20m

Acquiring the players quickly will allow us to spend time on shifting those 4 players out. Haggling on Partey and Aouar in this window would be a huge mistake as their price will shoot up once the pandemic is over. We are two players short of a super solid squad...get this done ffs
Broke ass American owner never invests in the team but only wanna take money for Ranch etc really shame that the shareholders due sold shares to this parasite in kronke just to block Dean and Usmanov from taken over now we see that sometimes it’s better do deal with the Devil you know than the one you don’t.

roz

Fake News Merchant
:rofl:

Just read pages of people’s joy turn to anger. classic AM.

The master transfer plan coming to fruition :rofl:

MikeVinna

Established Member
Yeah I’ve said it before as well. With most clubs’ finances a shambles due to COVID this would be the perfect time to make a single investment in the squad via our owner. With most clubs taking a hit we’d actually use the dropped player values to our advantage.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Broke ass American owner never invests in the team but only wanna take money for Ranch etc really shame that the shareholders due sold shares to this parasite in kronke just to block Dean and Usmanov from taken over now we see that sometimes it’s better do deal with the Devil you know than the one you don’t.

Dein (not Dean) is responsible for the fact that Kroenke is our owner today. Forget about that snake.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
£40m for Aouar

Papa £7m
Kolas £9m
Mustafa £10
Martinez £20
Guendouzi £20m

We are past the whole get it done quickly thing bro, two weeks left lol.

At the end of the the day regardless if Kroenke gives us money or not we have to shift the likes of Mustafi, Torreira, Sok and Kola to bring two in. So its not just about the money right now. Look how long its taken to get these guys out because of their wages.

roz

Fake News Merchant

At the end of the the day regardless if Kroenke gives us money or not we have to shift the likes of Mustafi, Torreira, Sok and Kola to bring two in. So its not just about the money right now. Look how long its taken to get these guys out because of their wages.
giphy.gif

told ya

HomeSteak

Established Member

Yeah, it's gonna be close, and it's very hard to move all of them. We will move Torreira, on a loan deal, he is out. We will see where, won't be Ateltico, Torino probably and sometime at the end of next week. Sokratis might be gone as well, but for free and that is it. We won't sell any other. That will leave us short of cash and we will end up getting only 1 CM(won't be Partey or the french kid, but a cheap alternative). And that in the end will cost us top 4.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Only just saw this... is it dead already?

Surely a Torreira to Atletico deal has to involve Partey coming to us?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only just saw this... is it dead already?

Surely a Torreira to Atletico deal has to involve Partey coming to us?

I think they'll be treated separately. We should do the deal for Torreira if it makes sense for us. Us getting the money together for Partey is our own business. Unless we can leverage the deal to improve terms in Partey deal but don't think Torreira is good enough for that

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think they'll be treated separately. We should do the deal for Torreira if it makes sense for us. Us getting the money together for Partey is our own business. Unless we can leverage the deal to improve terms in Partey deal but don't think Torreira is good enough for that
Well if they can only spend 25% of transfer income on players, a player exchange is much better for them no?

Paddy from Sweden

Dein (not Dean) is responsible for the fact that Kroenke is our owner today. Forget about that snake.
Exactly! Thank you. So many speak of Dein so fondly and I've even seen people suggest he should be given a seat on the board. But they seem to have forgotten that he's part of the turmoil that we've been through. He brought in Kroenke. When that didn't work he brought in Usmanov. And it all backfired for him. So regarding Dein as a good guy is just ridiculous.

Sorry for the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom