• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Man Grealish is really good. I've been casually watching for like 10 mins and he's already dribbled or passed the ball into the box like 4 or 5 times. We should have bought him this summer, real shame he's gonna spend his prime years at Villa.

Yeah honestly one of my favourite players in the league. The Waitrose version of Zaha and that’s saying something.

If we was called Joao Grealiso I wouldn’t have got half the death threats I did last year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just noticed there’s not much diversity in this Sheffield Utd team o_O

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Noticed the same thing about Burnley the other day :lol:

Don't they know that pink goes better with darker skin tones.

Burnley and Fleetwood are sort of notorious for it tbh.

Sheffield Utd have Mousset and Bogle I guess but it’s still a bit sus.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not as blatant as Burnley:lol:

Not a big believer in diversity in general society but in modern Football, you'd think there'd be at least a few black players dotted around the place.

Mate Burnley is atrocious. Don’t think they sign anyone who speaks another language let alone another ethnicity.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We haven't saved a penalty in ages, of course as soon as one of our goalies leaves he saves one, typical.

Top Bottom