• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

Keplaz

Man City don't look convincing as an attacking force. They look like they need a striker. They'll probably go and score 6 now, but not convinced with their options upfront, Aguero apart. Wouldn't be surprised if they are one of the sides that was in for Auba.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Scumcunt Pepe plays defenders in defence and midfielders in midfield and his team makes easy work out of it? Who would've thought...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He plays for my local club, I’m always at Villa too, and all my mates are Villa fans. Wether he’s good or crap, I’m going to know about it.

Hope he does well for your boys and keeps you up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Teams like wolves without fans in stadium against big teams they struggle city are just too comfertable and wolves have nobody to motivate them

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The confidence City have in Ederson playing the ball back to him is night and day after seeing the Chelsea defence with Kepa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom