• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Trying to cut onto your stronger foot and getting tackled doesn’t make you a bum bruh.
He makes always the same clumsy move at least do it well otherwise just fire at goal with your right foot. 72M and he only uses his right foot for balance.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Never a pen, huge dive from Saka as per.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
That’s a penalty everyday. Ffs and obvious too. Eh, I know it’s hard to be a ref.... but that’s annoying.

writing is on the wall for an Arsenal goal.

ash_rasul

We really need Pepe to come into life this season. The worries that we may have wasted £72m is slowly creeping in.
We just somehow need him to develop a 'killer instinct' personality. The talent is there, he just always seems to want to play within himself, rather than express himself on the pitch.

Maybe a bit of confidence will solve the problem; maybe not!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Worried that he’s starting exactly like last year. Can’t wait for him to be fit and in form for 6 months. I reckon he’s just ultra lazy on holidays.

72m wasted imo especially when we have an exceptional talent like Saka in our ranks.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Jezus Nelson take more time everyone knows where that shot is going

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Arsenal will be the team to benefit most from VAR.

Refs have screwed us for years but they can't get away with it anymore.

That penalty call shows it.

junglist57

Established Member
No VAR? Where does the money involved in this bullshit cup go? I know mugs who have spunked £10 to watch this ****...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

What the ****!

Glad I’m watching this on a illegal stream - if I’d have paid £10 to watch this **** of a ref I’d have been obliged to hunt him down and kill him.

No idea how we’re not winning this btw.

Manberg

Predator
Worst part about the Pepe signing is that Emery didn't even want him he wanted Zaha. Raul and the board decided to buy Pepe because Pepe's younger. Non footballing people should never make footballing decisions. I'm so happy Arteta and Edu are the ones in charge now. The regret is the money that's been wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom