• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I agree. It would have filled me with more confidence if he caught it, but until it costs us, I'm not going to criticize him too much.

Like all of us, hoping he improves on that, since that was the area Emi showed he was clearly better at when he closed out the season.
*cough* Europa League *cough*

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The whole Saliba thing baffles me. We bought him for what approximately 25m and loaned him straight back out so he could gain more experience.

He has now come back and not played in 2 league games. Tonight we have a cup game nobody really cares about but jts against a decent team likely to put out a fringe squad. Weve 5 tough games coming up. Weve had to prevent Holding going on loan because weve had an injury crisis at CB and are likely to sell Sokratis, Kolasanic, and possibly Mustafi. Tierney is injured. And we are likely to pick up further injuries or suspensions, it's the Arsenal way. And with all that in mind weve looked at tonight a virtual free hit and decided not to play our 25m centre back. Its unlikely he will feature in these other 5 games unless he is forced to play because of injuries or suspensions and he will do so without a competitive minute in English football.

A bizarre situation that we have allowed to happen. Worrying also.

Very good points.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pepe's faint is unreal, dead touch from Sacky

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Can someone please explain why our striker in the middle (Eddie I think) looked really disappointed when that goal went in :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom