• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

The whole Saliba thing baffles me. We bought him for what approximately 25m and loaned him straight back out so he could gain more experience.

He has now come back and not played in 2 league games. Tonight we have a cup game nobody really cares about but jts against a decent team likely to put out a fringe squad. Weve 5 tough games coming up. Weve had to prevent Holding going on loan because weve had an injury crisis at CB and are likely to sell Sokratis, Kolasanic, and possibly Mustafi. Tierney is injured. And we are likely to pick up further injuries or suspensions, it's the Arsenal way. And with all that in mind weve looked at tonight a virtual free hit and decided not to play our 25m centre back. Its unlikely he will feature in these other 5 games unless he is forced to play because of injuries or suspensions and he will do so without a competitive minute in English football.

A bizarre situation that we have allowed to happen. Worrying also.
Yeah its very strange. I can understand not using him in the league but why not in the Carabao cup?

ggunner12345

This might be too soon for runarson since he just joined, but I'm surprised saliba isn't playing. I know arteta said he needs to get used to English football.

Pepe's faint is unreal, dead touch from Sacky

9lHWkVN.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Something seriously weird is going on with Pepe

Is it all just confidence?

Uncle Good-Advice

The whole Saliba thing baffles me.
Then again you look and see Wilsheres and Fabregases (even Diabys) of this world and you wonder whether it would be better for them to wait few years before competing with men? Where's Varane now, started so young so brightly but I don't actually think he fulfilled all the promise.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah its very strange. I can understand not using him in the league but why not in the Carabao cup?
very odd. I think weve 3 games plus an international break before the EL starts also. If we are looking to pencil that is as its debut it's a long way away and with players likely to leave, injuries and suspensions its bizarre we dont see him as ready for a cup game against fringe players.

It's highly likely his competitive debut will be a baptism of fire at this rate.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why?

Pathetic attitude.
He seemed to think he could have received it earlier even though Pepe did his best on his crap foot to get it across. Poor reaction to the goal that broke the deadlock. They probably dont get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom