• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm glad the commentator noticed what Bellerin's been doing with his shorts. Possibly coincides with Tierney's arrival at the club. Tierney also wears pretty short shorts, I wonder if Tierney has inspired Bellerin a bit here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Mitch celebrating that goal after dat run from Hector...

1z2vivudlgi51.jpg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Happy with the result but more important was the squad selection and the notable absentees, even in a relatively minor competition.

There may be things we can't change in terms of incomings this transfer window due to external factors and finances but one thing Arteta is already changing in a positive way is the attitude at the club and that's going to help our performances and results in the long term.

For too long players have got away with murder here, knowing they wouldn't be punished for their bad behaviour / lack of effort, or if they were it would be a slap on the wrists and forgotten about within a weak. It bred laziness and complacency.

I've got no problem with players having a bit of character or an edge to them and I don't want Arteta to act like a drill sergeant, but they've got to buy into project, train hard and not act disrespectfully . It's not asking a lot.

TriniGunner

Is it me or did we just play very disciplined and mature tonight? We have 2 issues:

1. Playing on the counter
We're just too indecisive and slow in the final 3rd, especially if we just won the ball back in midfield. Arteta needs to work on our speed and positioning during offensive transitions.

2. Shooting the ball.
Our players still aren't confident shooting the ball when given space. I don't know if it's an instruction from the coach but there are times when taking a shot actually creates an opportunity rather than losing one.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Arteta knows how to rotate well to get the best out of the team. Experience at the back, youth at the front.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We jumping on the Heccy B bandwagon cuz of a tidy run in the 90th minute against a tired Läster B-team i am hearing?

Jokes aside, nice on ya B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom