• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good win lads and a clean sheet. Klopp will probably play reserves in next round so we've got a good chance to get a result.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I know. It’s rubbish following the only team who have won both trophies going since play recommenced from COVID. Bear in mind laugh at pool already had title in the bag. :facepalm:
Are you speaking domestically? Because a club of this ilk should be challenging for the PL & CL, which recommenced after COVID.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Anyways, deserved win, Arteta again gets the better of Rodgers tactically, Arsenal superior in every way without having much quality on the pitch (not that Leicester did either).

Kola was quite good today, one of his better games (along with, Wolves I think?, where he played rather well) under Arteta. Arteta getting the best out of everyone, including some extremely limited players like Kola, AMN, Holding, and Elneny.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm glad the commentator noticed what Bellerin's been doing with his shorts. Possibly coincides with Tierney's arrival at the club. Tierney also wears pretty short shorts, I wonder if Tierney has inspired Bellerin a bit here.

TBF you just know that Hector looked at that tucked in shirt his and hipster radar went off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
interesting to see what Arteta will say about Guendouzi after the game if asked.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Luiz was very good,happy to have him back. Holdingand Kolasinac solid enough, Saka very good first half, Nelson bright at times and Eddie with another goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom