• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,807
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can't wait for insta photos of Auoar and Bellerin!

Praying for Mitch though!

I dont understand this dressing up like Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and Timmy Mallet oddball 80s look and calling it "sauce" and "drip".

Kids today making flips flops fashionable and have the nerve of trying to make them sound cool by calling them "sliders" ( there is only one sliders and that had Jerry O'Connell!). Even worse wearing them with socks. That would of been a death sentence back in my day.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tbh I'd put Aouar in a similar category to Van de Beek at the moment and he went for 35-40m. Havertz is more expensive just cos of the goals. Will have to wait a couple of years to see which one of the three turns out the best though.

Havertz was more expensive because he is a year younger than Aouar and has already played ~1300 minutes more at top league level and better league. He is also much taller and still technical, and can play any position on the attack, striker too. Half of his goals last season came from striker position, a goal per game.

Van de Beek is good comparison, a year older than Aouar. He has similar experience, but from a worse league.

I think fair price would be 45-55 million.

I dont understand this dressing up like Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and Timmy Mallet oddball 80s look and calling it "sauce" and "drip".

Kids today making flips flops fashionable and have the nerve of trying to make them sound cool by calling them "sliders" ( there is only one sliders and that stared Jerry O'Connell!). Even worse wearing them with socks. That would of been a death sentence back in my day.

Times were so much simpler when you dressed in a tailor-made suit and put on your fedora hat when you went out!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kids today making flips flops fashionable and have the nerve of trying to make them sound cool by calling them "sliders" ( there is only one sliders and that stared Jerry O'Connell!). Even worse wearing them with socks. That would of been a death sentence back in my day.
:rofl::rofl:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that Chelsea had Edouard go to Germany before travelling to the UK to avoid quarantine rules, Aouar could do the same.
Isn't this shamelessly exploiting a loophole and potentially putting lives (a big reach I know) at risk? :lol:

Reactions: A_G

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kids today making flips flops fashionable and have the nerve of trying to make them sound cool by calling them "sliders" ( there is only one sliders and that had Jerry O'Connell!). Even worse wearing them with socks. That would of been a death sentence back in my day.

Flip flops and sliders are not the same though....

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Working my reverse psychology! it worked wonders till now. leave me alone hahah All i need to do is put money on him joing Juve and we may as well confirm him

Okay, sure. It just makes you look very stupid, it's not obvious at all that you're joking.

This comment looks more like a desperate attempt to fix this trainwreck of yours in the transfer area. :lol:

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
You sure about that?

tenor.gif
HA8 is also uncomfortably close to "hate" :lol:
Why wouldn't we just take Özil's number and give it to Aouar? Is it part of Mesut's contract? Or would it just be bad precedent?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't this shamelessly exploiting a loophole and potentially putting lives (a big reach I know) at risk? :lol:
He was in the 'elite sports bubble' in France, and will presumably be tested more than the average citizen so it's probably less of risk with athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom