• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,033
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Everyone's buzzing for Aouar and you're out here still crying about Emery like a dikzak.
If @American_Gooner had his way and Emery stayed:
7uvgn2cavo4.jpeg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Excellent news this and shows how much respect Arteta already has around Europe. Not going to pretend I have seen much of Aouar but really exciting considering how highly he's rated.
Was starting to doubt this move but if we add Partey as well that's potentially our best window in I don't know how long.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Charles not realising that he’s posting it to show him up for being a bullshitter and a chancer.

How didn't that guy realize that getting Partey from UCL team with 3 years in contract and straight cash clause is more difficult than Aouar from non-european tournament football team that needs much money, and will accept instalments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom