• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,930
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Of course everyone knows it won't be enough but it isnt a case of 35M being outright rejected. If it was rejected thats the news that would break today. So its good news that the clubs are negotiating the initial fee/add ons.

I would think Edu & Juninho can get this sorted. Not sure if they would want to insult each other, or go to this blindly.

The good thing is also that there is already the Van de Beek transfer to compare fees to.

But I still can't see them letting go of him under 50 million. Would be surprised.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I would think Edu & Juninho can get this sorted. Not sure if they would want to insult each other, or go to this blindly.

The good thing is also that there is already the Van de Beek transfer to compare fees to.

But I still can't see them letting go of him under 50 million. Would be surprised.
I also think the club is being cautious and hope they don’t overpay for him.. looks like they’re using the Pepe fee as a benchmark

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Charles Watts getting bullied like he's HairSpray

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly tho, he's fighting a losing battle here, sadly. I think Z et. al. do need to respect the work some journos put in.

You can debate the quality or veracity of such work, but these agreggator accounts should at least link the article and not just tag the writter.

Surprised more of them haven't monetized their accounts with bet odds, etc..

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly tho, he's fighting a losing battle here, sadly. I think Z et. al. do need to respect the work some journos put in.

You can debate the quality or veracity of such work, but these agreggator accounts should at least link the article and not just tag the writter.

Surprised more of them haven't monetized their accounts with bet odds, etc..

In this case Charlie isnt angry because he isnt given enough credit, he is angry because he IS given credit.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What is the difference between the Z guy and Romano? I have much more respect for Z tbh!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
GFFN

0160-D75-C-B0-B3-49-ED-B9-A8-E56-F0-F4870-E6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom