• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,251
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He'll be made use of further forward but from what I've seen, he could probably play deeper as well. Didn't Thiago also start off looking like he'd play further forward but settle into deeper roles? The comparison right now isn't apt.

He can play centrally from a forward or deeper position, or from the left. You wouldn't expect we will play him on the left so much at Arsenal. I think Lyon fans/French football fans often disagree about which position he is best at. Probably depends on the team and their set up.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Is this guy actually good?

Can't be bothered to even pretend I've ever watched a single minute of him playing soccer.

I have listened to reviews of him from Lyon fans who regularly watch him. Excellent technical ability, easily good enough for Arsenal. Can dribble past players with ease and has a great passing ability. One of the things they say that stops him from being in the upper elite is his mentality. Doesn't have the arrogance and confidence (like a Ronaldo) to consistently dominate games that his talent level should allow him to in the French league.

Still young so hopefully if he comes, Arteta can help him develop that confidence to be the main man. Even if he doesn't, still far better than what we have in central midfield.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

In a non COVID market Aouar’s price could be as high as 75M with their CL semi final place. Just look at Frenkie de Jong who went for that price a year earlier. This would be a bargain.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will believe it when I see it. Will be great to get some technical.ability in our midfield. Feel like Ceballos carries all of the burden.
Well in the current set-up we don’t really use a midfield, we attack over the wings or pass directly to the striker.

Ashybashy86

When Mohamed Bouhafsi speaks, you know it's serious. Fabrizio Romano - who has become more quantity over quality - could learn a thing or two.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
——Willian——Martinelli——Pepe——————
——Aouar———Partey——Coutinho/Ceballos
—Tierney——Saliba——Gabriel——RB———
——————————Leno——————————-

My skillful/technical Arsenal is back, playing the most beautiful/entertaining football in the world!!!!

No giroud, no ramsey, no walcott, no Özil, no chamberlain.....No more shxt players!!!

We need our Sanchez, Cazorla, Hleb, Nasri, Fabregas, Arshavin, van Persie back!!!

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Who was the source that suggested Auoar was getting signed first and under that quoted 60m to keep Atletico honest about Partey's price (ie not trying to get more than the release clause if Auoar came in above 45m)? Seems like they're going to try and negotiate below that release clause if they are truly interested in Torreira.

Pretty damn good if it all comes together. Just wish it weren't so ****ing late in the window.

The Bell.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We have played a blinder here tbh. Imagine offering 35M euro 3 weeks ago. Wouldve been instantly rejected.

Imagine if we activated Parteys release clause at any point of the window. Aulas wouldnt take anything below that for his player.

If we get him for around £40M then its clear what we are doing.

The usual suspects have gone into hiding as well. The scenes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Also if this gets accepted and done this weekend we can sit back and relax because we know all we need to do is activate a clause after this.

Beautiful stuff.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We have played a blinder here tbh. Imagine offering 35M euro 3 weeks ago. Wouldve been instantly rejected.

Imagine if we activated Parteys release clause at any point of the window. Aulas wouldnt take anything below that for his player.

If we get him for around £40M then its clear what we are doing.

The usual suspects have gone into hiding as well. The scenes.
2A8.gif

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Activating Parteys RC is possible after this gets done. Need to somehow sell Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira and Guendouzi. Any chance all 4 of them leave ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom