• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,800
Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

Obviously isn’t dependant on selling players if we’re already making ****ing bids. These English journalists didn’t have a clue about any bid but then know the ins and outs of the situation. Scumbags.
The deal will be in instalments doubt it be up front whole bag of money

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Obviously isn’t dependant on selling players if we’re already making ****ing bids. These English journalists didn’t have a clue about any bid but then know the ins and outs of the situation. Scumbags.

Disappointing that formerly reputable papers like the Guardian and Times have fallen to click baity “cover all bases” reporting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
think that too but wondering if we have option b and c or just will keep hold of Guendouzi and Torreira if Partey and Aouar dont come off
Aouar will definitely come just need to give them more few millions. Partey is very complicated because of release clause. About plan b i don't know because we not linked with any other midfielders

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Funnily enough I did want Aouar over Partey but now it seems to be happening I'm finding myself slightly wish it was Partey instead. Very excited about getting him still though if we do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

How will Barca’s interest in Depay affect this?

Aulas will call a press conference to say that Aouar will DEFINITELY NOT be joining Arsenal.

At the exact same time in London though, Houssem will be getting shown round the ground for us and his pictures will be up on Arsenal.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom