• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

dino bravo

That's given them an undeserved boost right before HT too. They will fluke this now 2nd half.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Absolutely, it's really amazing how well he's got an average group of players playing.

Gotta be the best manager in the prem outside of Pep, Klopp, and Arteta, for me.
Think there are quite a few good coaches in the PL right now. Ole sure isn’t one of them. Think ManU would have been in better shape had they simply stayed with LVG.

dino bravo

Potter has done a great job at every club he has been to. Beating Arsenal with
Östersunds was impressive (bit of a dead rubber I know, but still).

Only 45, dare I say it, I think he would do a wonderful job at Sp**s.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Potter has done a great job at every club he has been to. Beating Arsenal with
Östersunds was impressive (bit of a dead rubber I know, but still).

Only 45, dare I say it, I think he would do a wonderful job at Sp**s.

Definitely rate this potter

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yes, but let’s hope that never happens! :lol:

Yeah, let's be positive, Levy has like a 1/20 success rate of hiring managers in this century.

Hopefully they hire Emery after a 5th place finish. :lol:

Think there are quite a few good coaches in the PL right now.

Yeah, quality of coaching has gone up significantly in England and finally caught up to other leagues over the past few years. Still a few leftovers of a past era out there (Bruce, Moyes), but then every top league has those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom